Could a Wave of Pandemic Death be Bearish? 7/10/20

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

Just like when they attack Wall Street. The authorities hunt them down, haze them, and then euthanize them.  

46 minutes ago, potatohead said:

saw this yesterday. Now you have the entire place setting......

There are so many crazy silver target out there. I don't think they will come true. Just like Gold. 

Central Banks will buy Gold and will Never buy silver. It's not a proper Cup and handle. IMHO

3 hours ago, fxfox said:

btw, the interview with Michael Green jp6 posted yesterday is an absolute MUST listen. It simply blows your mind away. Absolutely great stuff. Best interview with Green yet. Here is the link again:

https://ttmygh.podbean.com/e/teg_0003/

long-time source and master of the financial system plumbing, The Lord Of The Dark Matter, who finally reveals his true identity after a decade of anonymity.

The three discuss inflation, the bond market, the options available to central banks and how they might achieve "Cold Fusion".

A fascinating conversation with a true master of his craft.

The End Game Ep. 2 - The Lord Of The Dark Matter Click here

54 minutes ago, potatohead said:

saw this yesterday. Now you have the entire place setting......

It's been about a million years since I looked at any of the William J. O'Neill stuff, but I thought a handle is supposed to be flatter. Isn't there a rule of thumb that the handle can't retrace more than either 1/3 or 1/2 of the most recent up move? Just eyeballing that, I wonder if the handle retracement is too steep? I dunno. 

3 minutes ago, jp6 said:

There are so many crazy silver target out there. I don't think they will come true. Just like Gold. 

Central Banks will buy Gold and will Never buy silver. It's not a proper Cup and handle. IMHO

I deal in the physical metals market, I am telling you the buyers are not mom and pop. Except for March -May. They have been getting out or not buying as much. The consistent buyers are larger investors over the last 2 1/2 years and they continue to buy today. That money flow can really move this metal. Just like palladium, the paper market will begin to have a diminished impact. Silver is tight if you are trying to buy in size. The Comex system is not a physical delivery mechanism. Being in the financial business since 1992, my sense is that this whole "allocated or pooled" metal system will fail the moment 10%-20% of the investors ask for delivery. I am talking most well known structured programs will fail.  Just like Mike Green explained about Vanguard, there is no exit strategy for this industry if physical metal begins to be sought after. 

Archived