I Can't Believe It's Not Bullish 7/9/20

1 minute ago, DrStool said:

America is a total mess presently.

My parent's senior facility went back to firm lockdown two days ago because an employee was diagnosed as COVID+.

They are testing all residents today & tomorrow.

Employee in question supposedly did not have a contact role with residents.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, potatohead said:

was just thinking. IF they drop more money around election time and the market goes even higher into next year before the ultimate top is reached. Would 5150 on the S&P be a cruel joke by "them" to mark the top of this madness?

Money is going into Nasty and it may make it to 15K

I will make my Mind up in September till then There is no down side. Just buy the dip and sell the Panic buying. (ETF efect)

Listen to Mike Green He is very smart. 

Mike Green of Logica Advisors, to discuss the role passive investing may have to play in The End Game.

What follows is a good old-fashioned schooling, as Mike outlines the genesis of his work on passive's effect on the markets, the extraordinary influence it has on the world today and the way that's likely to change as we move towards The End Game.

https://ttmygh.podbean.com/e/teg_0003/

2 hours ago, potatohead said:

great album. For those that do not know, Van Halen got the name 5150 which refers to the California law code for the temporary, involuntary psychiatric commitment of individuals who present a danger to themselves or others due to signs of mental illness. It has been more generally applied to people who are considered threateningly unstable or “crazy.”

I was at the Texxas Jam (Cotton Bowl in Dallas Texas) July 19, 1986

Van Halen was the headliner during their 5150 tour.

Also.......Dio, Loverboy, Krokus, Keel and BTO.

100 degrees and 72K people.

Fun times......

I have been watching the USA death count on Worldometers.info Coronavirus page for the last 4 yours. They've gone up by 400. That's right about 100 per hour. It's now 5 PM in the East.  But it's on 2 PM in the west.  The numbers should slow down from here, but I'd guess by the time that the day is done the number will be over 1000, which would be a new high for the breakout. 

New cases are already at 48,000 on the day. Yesterday was a record 61,000.  

Fauci's prediction of 100k per day is probably going to happen.  

3 hours ago, Jimi said:

Yup. Totally "get" your humor and have so since Day 1.

There are so many ways I could go there.  

Last year I dated a woman in Philly who started laughing at me before I even said a word.  She'd just look at me and start laughing.  

11 hours ago, fxfox said:

When Silver breaks out, do we go long CDE? That thing goes down since 20 years, but the spikes are tremendous.

There is a very good chance that Silver will go to $22 then Plunge that normal comes with each spike.

that's where i will dump my silver

Archived