Baseball Cap 7/8/20

13 minutes ago, potatohead said:

been saying for the last 2 years the traditional retail crowd has not really been the buyers of gold and silver. Except for March April May of this year when the retail dealers fleeced the public, the Larger investors/buyers are the ones whohave been consistently purchasing metals. 

Once dollar index takes out 94 then it will be time to look at the commodities including Oil. I have My  Gold since 2000 and brought a lot more between 2016-2018. I believe this is the last Bull run in Gold (C Wave). Would not want to be Bagholder when bull market comes to the end.

Ratio Charts does help in finding the trend. MA is Pointing down 

Gold dow ABC.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BULLISH!

As the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic continues, almost one-third of U.S. households, 32%, have not made their full housing payments for July yet, according to a survey by Apartment List, an online rental platform.

About 19% of Americans made no housing payment at all during the first week of the month, and 13% paid only a portion of their rent or mortgage.

That’s the fourth month in a row that a “historically high” number of households were unable to pay their housing bill on time and in full, up from 30% in June and 31% in May. Renters, low-income and younger households were most likely to miss their payments, Apartment List found. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/08/32-percent-of-us-households-missed-their-july-housing-payments.html

4 hours ago, jp6 said:

What's in store for Tomorrow?

I got a feeling Gold is going to take out 2011 High before September. It's a good thing that Gold Forum is almost dead. I suppose there must be lot's of Bagholder from 2011 high. 

Best move I made was selling out our miners in April 2011 and using the proceeds to buy our house.

11 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Best move I made was selling out our miners in April 2011 and using the proceeds to buy our house.

sold all My Miners in 2011 and Brought new one in 2018. I just buy Low cost Gold producer only

next 1865.png

15 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Hourly indicators are now, say it with me kids...

BULLISH. 

Very, very, very bullish. 

They will succeed, you know it since March.

What happened in March was like if there is a auction for a house and the bid is like 500k, 520, 550, 560, 590, 605, 620.... and then there comes that guy around the corner and says: „ya know what, 2 million! Baaammm!“ 

Floodgates of biblical proportions opened in March.

22 minutes ago, fxfox said:

They will succeed, you know it since March.

What happened in March was like if there is a auction for a house and the bid is like 500k, 520, 550, 560, 590, 605, 620.... and then there comes that guy around the corner and says: „ya know what, 2 million! Baaammm!“ 

Floodgates of biblical proportions opened in March.

And Warren Buffett, et al. is showing what it is all about.....

5 Stocks, constant free $ w/no liability or responsibility, and a few odds and ends.....

Berkshire now owns more than $91 billion in Apple shares, representing 43% of the conglomerate’s entire portfolio

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/7120f35c-bec7-353a-8a78-68bf002b785e/diversify-almost-half-of.html

Archived