Baseball Cap 7/8/20

The famous baseball cap pattern is the inverse of the dreaded cup and handle.  

The EZ wuczrs are now at the tip of the bill.  The 5 day cycle projection is 3113. But the 3 day cycle is due for an upturn here. Buy the dip, sell the rip. Pick your poison. 

tvc_f82169aa7c91f89eb46e8dec662f59a6.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold and GDX have beaten NDX since 2018 and it is about to do better.

I would look to Buy Low cost Gold producers with Increasing Gold output Miners. They will beat Gold for at least 3 years. There is no Buy signal for Silver yet.

ndx gold silver new.png

35 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Annotation 2020-07-08 144439.png

What's in store for Tomorrow?

I got a feeling Gold is going to take out 2011 High before September. It's a good thing that Gold Forum is almost dead. I suppose there must be lot's of Bagholder from 2011 high. 

53 minutes ago, jp6 said:

What's in store for Tomorrow?

I got a feeling Gold is going to take out 2011 High before September. It's a good thing that Gold Forum is almost dead. I suppose there must be lot's of Bagholder from 2011 high. 

been saying for the last 2 years the traditional retail crowd has not really been the buyers of gold and silver. Except for March April May of this year when the retail dealers fleeced the public, the Larger investors/buyers are the ones who have been consistently purchasing metals. 

That's a 5 hour bar chart. 

The oscillators are in a very dangerous position for bears. If they turn up here, my guyess would be new all time highs by the middle of next week.  

Absolutely shocking.  

Bears absolutely must take out 3125 or we can say Kaddish. 

Archived