Life Imitates Fart 7/7/20

Yesterday, opening our thread here in the wee hours of the morning, I wrote:

In the nime of Jaysus (Powell)! Praise the Load! Burn thine disco inferno. Burn baby burn! 

The market is discounting a Biden landslide. Remember two weeks ago. The papers said that the market was selling off because of Biden's growing lead in the polls. It must have switched sides.  

Sure enough, yesterday afternoon, there was this:   JPMorgan says Biden Presidency could actually boost the market LOeffingL

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/biden-presidency-stock-market-impact-jpmorgan-defies-trump-crash-warning-2020-7-1029369406#

And last night:

Wall Street propaganda is so predictable. If a, then b. But if not a, then negative b.  Whatever made the market go down last week is what's making it go up this week. First it's "fears of," then it's "hopes that," "because of" or "despite".  

I'm going to invent a Wall Street Raison du Jour generator. Just pick two of those 4 connectors and insert today's headlines. Then reverse them when needed. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Health care professionals- Have you seen any scientific or anecdotal evidence that beta blockers may reduce death rate or otherwise improve the prognosis, for COVID 19 patients, or possibly provide prophylactic benefit?

Please circulate this question. I'm interested particularly in responses from medical professionals, particularly physicians and epidemiologists.

I've looked around and found only one meta analysis and two research suggestions from physicians, one in Israel, and another in India, who suggested that these drugs could theoretically impede the path by which the virus attacks cells.

It sounds too easy. These are cheap generic drugs prescribed to millions of people with high blood pressure and/or a-fib.

Anyway, thought I'd put this out there and see what comes back.

6 hours ago, DrStool said:

tvc_c70c7ac07f8f94950ecf3f0ba9069179.png

Buy the trendlines. Sell the rebounds. 

Duh.  

But let them flirt with a break first. 

This game is so easy to play. You just gotta know the dealers moves, then you can play on their team.  

The Meyer Lansky like Fed has cut back QE, but Treasury supply has also receded. So the Fed is still funding most new issuance, either by direct purchase of Treasuries, or indirect funding via purchases of MBS. That has allowed the dealers enough flexibility to keep the players at the gaming tables. Are they being set up for the kill?

Subscribers, click here to download the report 

Not a subscriber yet?

Get this report and access to all past and future reports risk free for 90 days! 

this "super cycle" is based on a 5G fallacy.

It is concluded that the mechanisms underlying the symptoms of EHS are biologically plausible and that many organic physiologic responses occur following EMF exposure...Spread of local and global wireless networks should be decreased, and safer wired networks should be used instead of wireless,

Iris Udasin M.D.
Professor, Medical Director EOHSI Clinical Center Rutgers University- School of Public HealthEOHSI – Clinical Research and Occupational Medicine

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0013935120303388#!

Archived