Welcome Back to the Bull Park, Branch Covidians 7/6/20

In the nime of Jaysus (Powell)! Praise the Load! Burn thine disco inferno. Burn baby burn! 

The market is discounting a Biden landslide. Remember two weeks ago. The papers said that the market was selling off because of Biden's growing lead in the polls. It must have switched sides.  

Let's face it. Nobody knows WTF is going on. Least of all, me. And so, let us start this week remembering the immortal words of the great market commentator Jack Buck. 

I don't believe what I just saw!

Go crazy everybody! Go crazy! 

The man had a way with words. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DrStool changed the title to Welcome Back to the Bull Park, Branch Covidians 7/6/20
10 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

China ran an ad in a "newspaper" urging people to buy stocks/open accounts (they want their own "Robinhood").

Buying stocks is the best thing for any economy and any virus......

Printing/counterfeiting currency works wonders, too............

What is the difference between a central bank printing money and giving it to Primary Dealers, and counterfeiting? 

When I redid my kitchen we put in new granite counters of course. Guys came out with paper templates and cut to shape. Then they cut the granite and other guys came and put the counters in place. They were very good counter fitters. I have personally benefitted from good counter fitting.  

Archived