The Unbearable Lightness of Being Bullish 7/2/20

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW ETF SUGGESTION

Since bankruptcy pump and dump is now all the rage (here's looking at you liar....oops I mean Wire...card).

We need an ETF to take advantage of all the robin hooders who are pumping chapter 11 stocks.

We need a catchy name for marketing purposes.

How about the "Sheriff of Nottingham ETF".

• DrStool changed the title to The Unbearable Lightness of Being Bullish 7/2/20

On 7/3/2020 at 12:27 PM, jp6 said:

Spx and Dow is a Distraction Real Money will be made somewhere else.

Don't buy Top when there is Panic in the Air. Unless you like Holding Bags for a while or sometime a very long time

trading range new.png

Question is if this time Gold Stocks will decouple from other equities, means that they would go up with the price of Gold and not down with other stocks.

When I look at Barrick the last 20 years, well, not so promissing. Newmont did ok, but not fatastic. The other stuff? Well, most are like buying Pink Sheets in the 70s...

Which gold stocks would you recommend? 

12 hours ago, fxfox said:

Question is if this time Gold Stocks will decouple from other equities, means that they would go up with the price of Gold and not down with other stocks.

When I look at Barrick the last 20 years, well, not so promissing. Newmont did ok, but not fatastic. The other stuff? Well, most are like buying Pink Sheets in the 70s...

Which gold stocks would you recommend? 

Gold Miners are under valued for now In 2-3 years time Gold will beat the miners. Once you take Gold out. Company will have to find replacement gold otherwise there won't have a mine, If You have Gold then There are no CEO's or have to find replacement Gold.

Gold will be winner.

gdx gold.png

20 hours ago, jp6 said:

Gold Miners are under valued for now In 2-3 years time Gold will beat the miners. Once you take Gold out. Company will have to find replacement gold otherwise there won't have a mine, If You have Gold then There are no CEO's or have to find replacement Gold.

Gold will be winner.

gdx gold.png

Nice chart! Looks like ratio is rolling over in favour of GDX right here.

I simply don‘t know which individual stocks I should buy, there is so much crap in that miner field out there 🧐 It‘s a real mine field 😂

Archived