Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

The Unbearable Lightness of Being Bullish 7/2/20

Rate this topic

5 day cycle projection now 3135-45, up slightly from yesterday. Indicatorsa are in trending mode after a failed sell signal overnight in Asia. 

Dicsucs

tvc_74d116bbe31feed645714c23a7244cf9.png

NEW ETF SUGGESTION

Since bankruptcy pump and dump is now all the rage (here's looking at you liar....oops I mean Wire...card).

We need an ETF to take advantage of all the robin hooders who are pumping chapter 11 stocks.

We need a catchy name for marketing purposes.

How about the "Sheriff of Nottingham ETF".

As opposed to

The Unbearable Lightness of Being Bullish

or

The Unbearable Lightness of Being Bearish

June jobs report: US economy adds better than expected 4.8 million payrolls, unemployment rate falls to 11.1%

Jobless claims: Another 1.43 million Americans file for unemployment benefits

:wacko2:

NO US market tomorrow Friday 3rd of July.......Not much Football either... (Plenty on Saturday)

Bond market closed early today.....  just in case you were hankering to

load up on 0% rate notes of confiscation......

Spx and Dow is a Distraction Real Money will be made somewhere else.

Don't buy Top when there is Panic in the Air. Unless you like Holding Bags for a while or sometime a very long time

trading range new.png

Does it look that there is more upside left? There is a lag and fit's with my Time frame. Sep/Oct when trading Range will end

pcD.png

On 7/3/2020 at 12:27 PM, jp6 said:

Spx and Dow is a Distraction Real Money will be made somewhere else.

Don't buy Top when there is Panic in the Air. Unless you like Holding Bags for a while or sometime a very long time

trading range new.png

Question is if this time Gold Stocks will decouple from other equities, means that they would go up with the price of Gold and not down with other stocks.

When I look at Barrick the last 20 years, well, not so promissing. Newmont did ok, but not fatastic. The other stuff? Well, most are like buying Pink Sheets in the 70s...

Which gold stocks would you recommend? 

12 hours ago, fxfox said:

Question is if this time Gold Stocks will decouple from other equities, means that they would go up with the price of Gold and not down with other stocks.

When I look at Barrick the last 20 years, well, not so promissing. Newmont did ok, but not fatastic. The other stuff? Well, most are like buying Pink Sheets in the 70s...

Which gold stocks would you recommend? 

Gold Miners are under valued for now In 2-3 years time Gold will beat the miners. Once you take Gold out. Company will have to find replacement gold otherwise there won't have a mine, If You have Gold then There are no CEO's or have to find replacement Gold.

Gold will be winner.

gdx gold.png

20 hours ago, jp6 said:

Gold Miners are under valued for now In 2-3 years time Gold will beat the miners. Once you take Gold out. Company will have to find replacement gold otherwise there won't have a mine, If You have Gold then There are no CEO's or have to find replacement Gold.

Gold will be winner.

gdx gold.png

Nice chart! Looks like ratio is rolling over in favour of GDX right here.

I simply don‘t know which individual stocks I should buy, there is so much crap in that miner field out there 🧐 It‘s a real mine field 😂