So Much Bad News, Market Will Never Go Down Again 6/30/20

I've been watching markets since the late 1960s. This is the worst news environment I have ever seen. Frankly, it is so bad that I just can't see any way that the US stock market could ever go down again. There's just too much bad news.

Dicsucs. 

tvc_542b786efc90d7d3903f432d766c5613.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 hours ago, Jorma said:

I think there will be blood. Hopefully sporadic, and that will be that.

Civil war will not be bullish.

Everything is bullish.  

The final proof for the total idiocy of the current market was yesterday to see in the reaction of the Facebook stock to that horrific newsflow. I mean that shite firm got basically its business modell destroyed, yet the stock went UP. 

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

The final proof for the total idiocy of the current market was yesterday to see in the reaction of the Facebook stock to that horrific newsflow. I mean that shite firm got basically its business modell destroyed, yet the stock went UP. 

BA got the Heavy Handed Bid, too......

BA was a most active stock with FB next......💩

32 minutes ago, DrStool said:

If pestilence and death, business failure and economic collapse, and a Caligula-like US President aren't bearish, what could be? 

It always look like that if You are living in a Bubble era but they all end at some point.

Stocks Bubble Era is coming to the End. September/October is a good time for it.

Archived