Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Onward Trumpian Bullish Soldiers! 6/23/20

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Trump now says that the election will be illegitmate. He is continuing his move to seize power permanently. This is exactly the nightmare scenario I laid out when he first came into office.

Since Barr Himmler's DoJ is now Trump's SS, the only institution with the ability to stop der Feurher is the military.  Therefore, one way or another, the Constitution is finished. The US is going to have a coup in November. Either Trump will be installed or the military will remove him. If they escort Biden into the White House it will be apparent that a precedent has been set that the government rules by consent of the military.

Trump and McConnell have turned the US Constitution into toilet paper. Not even as good as toilet paper because you can't wipe your ass with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, back at the stock market. The bulls are threatening to end the week old bear market. 

tvc_c77313acd50ba771b5723752dd2a1f1d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 2 possibility tomorrow on Gold

Breakout or going down.

Preferred scenario is breakout. Breakdown would mean buy more

10-july.png

possible.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 day cycle projection 3155. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DrStool said:

5 day cycle projection 3155. 

Done.

Looks like we have the „everything bubble“ today. Gold, Oil, US stocks, International stocks, Bitcoin... all up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree fx .. on the charts tonight I have buy signals across the board: tech stocks, platinum and gold stocks, biotechs,  you name it ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Done.

Looks like we have the „everything bubble“ today. Gold, Oil, US stocks, International stocks, Bitcoin... all up.

Fed money from nothing must be loosing it's value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, aussiebear said:

Agree fx .. on the charts tonight I have buy signals across the board: tech stocks, platinum and gold stocks, biotechs,  you name it ..

Which shows that we are in the blow off phase.

Problem with that: It can last longer than you can stay solvent.

NDX could go to 20k within rhe next few months. Why not? Happend in 1999/2000 too, back then Nasdaq was already in a bubble since years....

Sven Henrich‘s Market Cap to GDP ratio could even go to 200%, why not? As a food for thaught I want to add regarding that modell: The US stock market is the playing field of the WORLD, so that market cap is in fact GLOBAL so to say. But the GDP is a national figure, the US GDP. If we compare the ratio now to its figure from rhe past we have to ask: Were the inflows from abroad as high as today in percentage terms? If not, the ratio is in my view not really comparable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Which shows that we are in the blow off phase.

Problem with that: It can last longer than you can stay solvent.

NDX could go to 20k within rhe next few months. Why not? Happend in 1999/2000 too, back then Nasdaq was already in a bubble since years....

Sven Henrich‘s Market Cap to GDP ratio could even go to 200%, why not? 

I can't see 20k on Nasty. It's only few stocks that are doing very well.

If you were living in 1929, Would you  have said stocks will go down?

During Tulip Mania or any other Mania.They all did collapsed eventually

 Now We have everything Mania. which will also collapse. Avoid being a Bagholder

10,800 probably will cap the run.

I am betting It will collapse this year, If It breaks Trendline then 20023 is next for the top

download.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fed money from Nothing does't look very healthy against other currency.

If it takes out 94 then Weak Dollar is in Play and strong Gold.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jp6 said:

I can't see 20k on Nasty. It's only few stocks that are doing very well.

If you were living in 1929, Would you  have said stocks will go down?

During Tulip Mania or any other Mania.They all did collapsed eventually

 Now We have everything Mania. which will also collapse. Avoid being a Bagholder

10,800 probably will cap the run.

I am betting It will collapse this year, If It breaks Trendline then 20023 is next for the top

download.png

The 20k figure I throw in were meant as a symbol so to say. NDX doubled from Sep 99 to March 2000, although it was already sky high. „20k“ is something like „think the unthinkable“.

No one should tell me that back in March of this year, just 3 months, he could imagine that we will have just 3 months later a stock market MANIA. I could have imagined many things back then but definitely not a mania were 16 year olds sit in mum‘s basement and buying „chapter 11 Hertz“, „no turnover Nikola“ and whotnot...

Think the unthinkable. That is the lesson I learned the last roughly 20 years. Always be prepared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think. Read and react. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

  • Market Data

×
×
  • Create New...