The Silence of the Bears 6/17/20

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2622 is a record. And the fact that they didn't report the cases before this is telling. 

Georgia is outright lying. All surrounding states are trending dramatically higher will GA barely budges.  

You better believe that GA will rig its election results.  The Regime will rig the states it needs to rig to fix the election. It will be obvious to all. That's when the real crisis begins, Constitutional and otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

2622 is a record. And the fact that they didn't report the cases before this is telling. 

Georgia is outright lying. All surrounding states are trending dramatically higher will GA barely budges.  

You better believe that GA will rig its election results.  The Regime will rig the states it needs to rig to fix the election. It will be obvious to all. That's when the real crisis begins, Constitutional and otherwise. 

... the FED will also be a major target of comming protest. Espacially if they pump markets higher. To have 30, 40 or 50 million jobless and at the same time see the Dow at 30, 40 or 50k is not acceptable. 

I am convinced the FED knows that and will act accordingly. Look what they do, not what they say 😉

7 minutes ago, fxfox said:

... the FED will also be a major target of comming protest. Espacially if they pump markets higher. To have 30, 40 or 50 million jobless and at the same time see the Dow at 30, 40 or 50k is not acceptable. 

I am convinced the FED knows that and will act accordingly. Look what they do, not what they say 😉

Media is happy and keep fed out of the picture, Who is going to tell public that it's Fed faults.

Fed is fine for now.

Powell just asked about CLOs, which he dismissed casually, insisting that the banks are tested strenuously, and that bank exposure represents less than 1% or something.

Here's the alternative view:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/07/coronavirus-banks-collapse/612247/

Because American moral-hazard finance has become a socialized room full of opaque levered mirrors, who freaking knows what's what anymore.

24 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I wonder what will happen if the Regime is successful in "fixing" the election. 

Just now, DrStool said:

Look ma. A downtrend. Such as it is. 

tvc_de2e93440000aabf72217d49c4f5d361.png

Awwwww....!

So cute!

It's like the baby quail I see in our yard this time of year... small & adorable.

Then, a hawk-like uptrend swoops out of the clouds, clutches it in its claws, and takes the little downturn back to its nest to feed to the Robinhooders.

Or... something.

Archived