The Silence of the Bears 6/17/20

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The EMA200 was two times res on the ES daily chart. We simply tested it from above and it was baught, as expected, since res becomes sup. 
Of course one can always make a bearish case out of something, but when I look at the ES daily I see nothing really bearish on it. 
What I do think is that time for making easy money or „a quick buck“ is over. Now comes the hard time for the Robinhooders: No clear moves, good setups which do not materialize and so in. Finally they will of course get cruzified, will take a bit, but will happen. 
A sidenote: If that Portnoy guy really went long airlines and cruiselines once they got bailed out then kudos to him. Smart move. I can‘t believe that Buffet really sold his airline stocks at the very low right before the bailout. If he did he is an idiot. Again, I can‘t believe it, could imagine he sold in last week of Feb, then it would be ok.

7 minutes ago, fxfox said:

The EMA200 was two times res on the ES daily chart. We simply tested it from above and it was baught, as expected, since res becomes sup. 
Of course one can always make a bearish case out of something, but when I look at the ES daily I see nothing really bearish on it. 
What I do think is that time for making easy money or „a quick buck“ is over. Now comes the hard time for the Robinhooders: No clear moves, good setups which do not materialize and so in. Finally they will of course get cruzified, will take a bit, but will happen. 
A sidenote: If that Portnoy guy really went long airlines and cruiselines once they got bailed out then kudos to him. Smart move. I can‘t believe that Buffet really sold his airline stocks at the very low right before the bailout. If he did he is an idiot. Again, I can‘t believe it, could imagine he sold in last week of Feb, then it would be ok.

Most people see what they want to see. How about a trading Range and Both sides are happy to accumulate their position then all hell break loose. winner takes all

• DrStool changed the title to The Silence of the Bears 6/17/20

Jay Powell’s testimony before the Senate Banking Committee today. In the intro, Peter Cooper discusses how the Fed’s announcement on its corporate bond-buying program as well as burgeoning retail sales numbers have supported the stock market rallies this week.

https://www.realvision.com/shows/daily-briefing/videos/daily-briefing-june-16-2020?utm_campaign=2020616_alert_briefing_leads_combo_1_standard&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=89661550&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8F6EB1ISpajqgnmChBLrW_b3K2tFhPkF_sebqaDMsbepD1tGCP4-SHgn4oN2DZTq4dg5d62N8pbpdj8p4Yma2dAD_Rcw&utm_source=leads_combo

And Jaysus said on this day, "Blessed are the bears, for they shall inherit the earth." 

Howsomever a trendline at 3110, thou shalt smite. 

Thus did Jaysus say.  

52 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Holy shit. 

Annotation 2020-06-17 155623.png

Through June 16. 

There's a note for Texas on the Worldometers site: 

Texas: "The reported cases for June 16 include 2,622 new cases and 1,476 cases that were previously diagnosed among Texas Department of Criminal Justice inmates but that had not been reported by local health departments (887 from Anderson County and 589 from Brazoria County)."

Archived