Flash Bang, Smoke, and Tear Gas 6/15/20

1 minute ago, jp6 said:

I am not sure about hyperinflation, We should get inflation due to slow ending of Globalisation.

Fed is trying to stop Assets price from Imploding. Cash is going where Fed has support.

That‘s the big question if we really will see the rollback of globalization. That‘s what we think now, under the fresh impressions from Corona, supply chains breaking down and so on. If Trump wouldn‘t be there no one would think about that there could be a roll back of globalization.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, gut feeling says the market doesn‘t really buy it. Algos bombed it up because they reacted to the FED releasing something, but that‘s no real follow thru now.

The turtles worked as long as the system wasn‘t public. Then it stopped working. Same with the FED. even a 87-year old grandma in Idaho knows that „the FED manipulates the market“. Joe Six Pack didn‘t know that 20 years ago.

The SPV is called the Secondary Market Corporate Credit Facility (SMCCF) It is funded by $75B from the Cares Act … taxpayers. Blackrock is doing all the trades. It was announced on March 22, and started today, a week shy of three months later.

As long as the Treasury is willing to use taxpayer money is this fashion, nothing stops them from buying equities.

if the Fed and the Treasury create another SPV to buy equities, and Biden wins, nothing is to stop the Biden Treasury from appointing AOC to vote the proxies and use this clout to demand/force the Green New Deal.

Once Trump is gone, There is going to be lot's of money printing.

4 hours ago, jp6 said:

If you want to stay in the Market don't get married to one views.

only thing certain is Fed is going to print lot's DOLLAR, which will turn into trash.

Absolute „must watch“! That Aitken guy is a master, wow!

Nothing like seeing High Crimes committed.........

and some people cheering on demanding more......

and some in total disbelief......

Crime is the system, quit the denial........I would also say do not follow,

yet, those words do not work in the new Central Bank Criminal System......

>: I am also tired of talking to people who collect a paycheck from the MIC, etc......

they do not give a fornicate about anyone.......except their $$$$ and Pension.

>:: The US constitution was written by some who were Slave Owners.....

Not that it matters, or any written law.........

9 hours ago, fxfox said:

Hmm, gut feeling says the market doesn‘t really buy it. Algos bombed it up because they reacted to the FED releasing something, but that‘s no real follow thru now.

The turtles worked as long as the system wasn‘t public. Then it stopped working. Same with the FED. even a 87-year old grandma in Idaho knows that „the FED manipulates the market“. Joe Six Pack didn‘t know that 20 years ago.

Ah never mind 😂.. 3120 now 🙄

That 24 hour DAX went from 11580 to 12320 in ONE day, my oh my...

Archived