Flash Bang, Smoke, and Tear Gas 6/15/20

13 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Am I Sir Prized? Not a single bit.

Will we revisit 3000 this week. Fer sure. It is OpEx.

also nicely to see today: Gold is just another asset. Nothing magic about it. It started going up in the early 2000s because it went down for 20 years, then some folks with pockets said: Let‘s buy some Gold. Now again, one is under water since 10 years...

If you want to stay in the Market don't get married to one views.

only thing certain is Fed is going to print lot's DOLLAR, which will turn into trash.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June 15, 2020

Federal Reserve Board announces updates to Secondary Market Corporate Credit Facility (SMCCF), which will begin buying a broad and diversified portfolio of corporate bonds to support market liquidity and the availability of credit for large employers

For release at 2:00 p.m. EDT

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20200615a.htm

33 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Fed has to keep market levitated other wise everything bubble will IMPLODE, which would cost $100 trillions.

Mr Market Knows it.

I think they are shooting too much too early. They should save some dough once they have to defend the March low.

There will be no hyperinflation. That‘s a wet dream from Schiff and some others. We are speaking about the US, the leader, not about Zimbabwe, Venezuela or 1920s post World War Germany.

As I said before if there would be hyperinflation Gold would already front run it and be at 5000.

1 minute ago, fxfox said:

I think they are shooting too much too early. They should save some dough once they have to defend the March low.

There will be no hyperinflation. That‘s a wet dream from Schiff and some others. We are speaking about the US, the leader, not about Zimbabwe, Venezuela or 1920s post World War Germany.

As I said before if there would be hyperinflation Gold would already front run it and be at 5000.

I am not sure about hyperinflation, We should get inflation due to slow ending of Globalisation.

Fed is trying to stop Assets price from Imploding. Cash is going where Fed has support.

Archived