Honey, There's A Dead Cat on the Porch - June 12, 2020

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TWO PERFECT TRADING SET UPS PROVIDED BY THE FED

The Fed has provided two perfect trading sets ups for traders to go long in the past year:

1/ In late September 2019 when they threw $500 Billion of REPO to cover up the signal that the REPO market was out of money.

That money did'nt go back into bonds, it went straight into an already over valued stock market.

Pavlov rally number one.

2/ In late March 2020 when it threw $3 trillion at the markets. 

Pavlov rally number two.

Given the way the Fed is behaving it will provide more opportunities in the future.

Have to say I like that format pretty much:

I also have to say that I give credits to Powell for adress in the presser on wednesday that there is systemic racism. I watched the whole presser and I think he really meant what he said, he was honest and sincere about it. There was no need to adress it. He could also say just nothing, most of his predessesors would have done so. I guess if therecwould have been anti-jewish riots even Greenspan would have said anything. You have take into account that Powell is under huge pressure from the Trump facists, so I give him credit for that what he‘s done on wednesday. In my view it was a direct attack on Trump.

11 hours ago, fxfox said:

Have to say I like that format pretty much:

I also have to say that I give credits to Powell for adress in the presser on wednesday that there is systemic racism. I watched the whole presser and I think he really meant what he said, he was honest and sincere about it. There was no need to adress it. He could also say just nothing, most of his predessesors would have done so. I guess if therecwould have been anti-jewish riots even Greenspan would have said anything. You have take into account that Powell is under huge pressure from the Trump facists, so I give him credit for that what he‘s done on wednesday. In my view it was a direct attack on Trump.

So, I think that was a reference to the fact that Greenspan is a Jew.  But so are Yellen and Bernanke. You know how it is with those Jewish central bankers.  To the best of my knowledge, Trichet and Draghi are not Jews. Nor is LaGarde. Kuroda isn't Jewish, I'm pretty sure, but he looks Jewish.  That's probably what got him in. 

The head of the PBoC is Chinese I think. Jews eat in Chinese restaurants a lot, especially on Christmas. So there's that. 

JP Morgan and Jamie the Greek Dimon are not Jews.  Nor were the Rockefellers, but of course the Rothshchilds and George Soros are. And that's  a good thing because its good to have enlightened rulers of the world.  

And that's why Jerome Powell addressed racism.  Because of the Jewish tradition of eating Chinese food on Christmas, thereby supporting multiculturalism. People like Powell, JP Morgan, and Jamie the Greek, not among the chosen to rule the world, benefit from the Jewish tradition of ecumenism in control of the banks. So it's understandable that Powell speaks out, having come from less fortunate circumstances himself.    

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

So, I think that was a reference to the fact that Greenspan is a Jew.  But so are Yellen and Bernanke. You know how it is with those Jewish central bankers.  To the best of my knowledge, Trichet and Draghi are not Jews. Nor is LaGarde. Kuroda isn't Jewish, I'm pretty sure, but he looks Jewish.  That's probably what got him in. 

The head of the PBoC is Chinese I think. Jews eat in Chinese restaurants a lot, especially on Christmas. So there's that. 

JP Morgan and Jamie the Greek Dimon are not Jews.  Nor were the Rockefellers, but of course the Rothshchilds and George Soros are. And that's  a good thing because its good to have enlightened rulers of the world.  

And that's why Jerome Powell addressed racism.  Because of the Jewish tradition of eating Chinese food on Christmas, thereby supporting multiculturalism. People like Powell, JP Morgan, and Jamie the Greek, not among the chosen to rule the world, benefit from the Jewish tradition of ecumenism in control of the banks. So it's understandable that Powell speaks out, having come from less fortunate circumstances himself.    

I meant to say, that if there would have been anti-jewish  riots for example Greenspan would NOT have taken the chance at a presser to condemn them and saying simething like that it plays no role whatsoever oüif someone is roman carbo,kc, protestant, gindu, muslim, jewish or believes in whatever or even is an atheist. Greenspan, as other FED heads would have taken a pure technocratic stance and just said nothing. If asked about his stance he would have said something lime „Sorry, that‘s not my business, I‘m a central banker, not a social worker“. It is important that people who have important positions in society speak out against racism. That‘s what Powell did and I give him credits for doing that.

LEE'S FREE THINKING

These Charts Show COVID 19 Is Spreading in the US and Will Kill the Economy

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

West-1.png?fit=200%2C125&ssl=1

The COVID 19 pandemic is, predictably, worsening again in much of the US. Only the Northeast, and to a lesser extent some Midwestern states, have been consistently improving. And that trend could also reverse as those states fully reopen. 

I get where you coming from Lee about the $1.5TN Treasury cash hoard being employed to boost the economy pre election but how, on what.  So far in American history the government only spends money that legislation has told it to. Until a new stimulus bill is passed and right now that isn't happening until McConnell gets his orders from Trump there isn't any way to unload a trillion into the people economy to make the numbers look good before the election.  

I'd suspect that the Treasury is going to slam on the borrowing brakes at some point and wait for the  market to head to Mars.

Archived