May 42, 2020 Survey- How Many Days in May?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3086 gave way for now. Is 3047 ES is asking for too much today? I think a decline to there might put us maybe inside the top 5 or 10-ish of all time point declines in a day, but maybe not that big of a deal in percentage terms. Sept ES is tracking about 12 points behind S&P and I'm too lazy too look it up. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 9.43.09 AM.png

Yeah point declines are meaningless when you're talking all time. When I was a kid in the market a 10 point down day in the Dow was big. 15 was a nightmare. 

Volume was 8 million shares a day kn the summer of 74. .  

LIQUIDITY TRADER - MACRO LIQUIDITY- FED AND BANKING

Is QE Infinity Enough?

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

The Fed has now promised QE infinity. But will it be enough, in the face of Federal deficit financing to infinity and beyond? Because for every dollar the Fed has promised to print and pump through Primary Dealer accounts into the financial markets, the US government has promised to issue about $3 in new debt. Follow the money. Find the…

Lotta rednecks gonna be sick and dropping dead this summer.  Trump gonna kill more of them with these rallies he's planning. 

Everything Trump touches, turns to shit or dies. 

DAX dropping like a turd into the close, finishing at 11970, high was 12900 on Monday..

Remember the Lufthansa heist? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufthansa_heist
Well, that what LHA announced today was not a heist, but an atomic bomb. See, they were rescued by the state, taxpayer money, DAX went from 8200 to 12900, public perceives that everything is relatively ok...then LHA announces that they gonna kick 22k workers, in Germany alone 11k. That‘s a bomb. There is a lot of complacency in Germany right now. Most people do not fear that they could lose their job pretty soon. So news like that can change their mind and start making them nervous.

14 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Is it crash yet? 

tvc_0e02495cb76a258cca0e88ab5cf358da.png

Yesterday, the traffic on WSE was the lowest for a weekday in years. Might have been a helluva sell signal. 

It was a Fed Open Mouth Day yesterday, but even so as the market was moving so wildly between about 3185 and 3220, I was thinking of Galloping Gertie. Didn't someone on here use the analogy in years past? Yesterday something felt more odd than usual, even for a Fed Day. 

Advanced Get make-or-break and MM lines in my software still have me worried about ES 3047 though. Hit.  Hope I'm wrong. Die. Pig. Die.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggxeuFDaDU

Archived