May 41, 2020 - Time to Go Away Yet?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fxfox said:

Since the FED is known for doing weird things sometimes, how would it be if Powell just would say later:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are pulling the plug. Right NOW!".

:lol:

It’s funny, I thought about this several times. If I was the type of person to look for revenge I could see pulling the plug mid August For all the nasty things Trump has said about him.What does trump have on Powell?

4 minutes ago, itiswhatitis said:

It’s funny, I thought about this several times. If I was the type of person to look for revenge I could see pulling the plug mid August For all the nasty things Trump has said about him.What does trump have on Powell?

Fed has a power to change governments, Don't worry it's coming. IMHO

Presser over now.

Bloomberg guy asked last question about markets, if there is a bubble blowing up. Powell said basically the FED wants markets to work, which they do now and that the FED does not target specific price levels, ergo: The FED has no problem what stocks are doing right now.

There was nothing really bearish in that presser. 

10 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Presser over now.

Bloomberg guy asked last question about markets, if there is a bubble blowing up. Powell said basically the FED wants markets to work, which they do now and that the FED does not target specific price levels, ergo: The FED has no problem what stocks are doing right now.

There was nothing really bearish in that presser. 

Powell is such a cynical pathetic asshole.

No one at the top "wants markets to work." Not a goddamned single person. And especially not this cowardly POS Powell.

They want public policy geared to finance private profits through Fed/Treasury mechanisms.

It is so freaking obscene.

If there were any coherence left in this country, protestors would pivot from Lafayette Park and make their way to the Treasury building at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue to lay siege.

But there isn't. They continue to monetize "land of opportunity" BS that serves as cover for pillage of the public purse.

And there ain't nothing - NOTHING - that can be done about any of it..

Bloomberg asked Chairman Powell about the mania. And Powell’s response was that 1. The Fed isn't in the business of deciding when there is a bubble or not in equity markets and 2. The Fed needs to concentrate on maximum employment. So there’s your answer

42 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Powell is such a cynical pathetic asshole.

No one at the top "wants markets to work." Not a goddamned single person. And especially not this cowardly POS Powell.

They want public policy geared to finance private profits through Fed/Treasury mechanisms.

It is so freaking obscene.

If there were any coherence left in this country, protestors would pivot from Lafayette Park and make their way to the Treasury building at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue to lay siege.

But there isn't. They continue to monetize "land of opportunity" BS that serves as cover for pillage of the public purse.

And there ain't nothing - NOTHING - that can be done about any of it..

Only by a bloody revolution where they march to the Goldman HQ and throw them all out of the windows. 
Even if the FED would be abandonned, but the big invesrment banks would still be there, nothing would change. It is their evil spirit, their „corpsgeist“ (nice German word 😉😂) which ruins society.

1 minute ago, fxfox said:

Only by a bloody revolution where they march to the Goldman HQ and throw them all out of the windows. 
Even if the FED would be abandonned, but the big invesrment banks would still be there, nothing would change. It is their evil spirit, their „corpsgeist“ (nice German word 😉😂) which ruins society.

Americans love easy credit and asset inflation. Nobody is going to revolt against them.  Instead if there isn't easy credit and asset inflation then America will be over.   

Archived