Social Unrest, Pandemic, Depression, Threat of Martial Law - Bullish! May 36, 2020

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jp6 said:

Good stuff, interesting interview. Have to watch the Michael Green interview too. Heard him before and his take on the impact of ETF‘s is very interesting.

This feels like 1999/2000 again: Retail crowd gets sucked in. Market gets emotional. Retail gets always shaved. Thing is: In 2000 there were no ETF‘s, at least not at this scale. Some big whales have to pound the market. Will they do and when? And if we say the indeces should go down then they HAVE TO bomb the FANG‘s, wiithout them the market won‘t fall much.  

I'm still an intern? 😀

When I became one of the first members of this forum in 2002...there were bears on this forum. 

Where have all the bears gone?  Smile...

Just dropped in to say hello to Lee and hope everyone has faired well over the last decade.

Best Regards,

The CoinGuy

P.S.  password, AND password reset didn't work for "The CoinGuy", so had to use my original account.  Do aplogize...it's only been 12 years since I logged in.

2 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Good stuff, interesting interview. Have to watch the Michael Green interview too. Heard him before and his take on the impact of ETF‘s is very interesting.

This feels like 1999/2000 again: Retail crowd gets sucked in. Market gets emotional. Retail gets always shaved. Thing is: In 2000 there were no ETF‘s, at least not at this scale. Some big whales have to pound the market. Will they do and when? And if we say the indeces should go down then they HAVE TO bomb the FANG‘s, wiithout them the market won‘t fall much.  

Governments need money and tech have it.

Big Tech is going to get taxed all over the world

41 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Help me out here Lee.  So the ECU is going to float XXX bln Euros into the market?  No ECB?

I don't know.  There's so much happening, I can't keep track of all of it, so focus on the domestic forces in the US. 

9 minutes ago, Oral of Omaha said:

I'm still an intern? 😀

When I became one of the first members of this forum in 2002...there were bears on this forum. 

Where have all the bears gone?  Smile...

Just dropped in to say hello to Lee and hope everyone has faired well over the last decade.

Best Regards,

The CoinGuy

P.S.  password, AND password reset didn't work for "The CoinGuy", so had to use my original account.  Do aplogize...it's only been 12 years since I logged in.

Hi Oral- I merged the profiles. Hopefully that will let you in as either. If not, send me a PM, or use the contact form on https://wallstreetexaminer.com/subscriber-support/ 

27 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Governments need money and tech have it.

Big Tech is going to get taxed all over the world

Europe would have already done it, but problem is that the US is using FANG‘s for economic warfare. Europe‘s problem is that they realized that fact not soon enough, did listen to all that „Silicon Valley“ bullshit and how superior american entrepreneurship is and yadaa yadda yadda. Good example Facebook: American views of morality are implemented into european society „hey look, you can show your very own amok run where you kill people live on our plattforn, but NEVER EVER show a naked breast!“

Next thing Tesla: Those cars are a hoax and total crap, yet it is said they are even better than German cars, which of course is a total lie. But you see: You have to be in charge of the narrative, that‘s all that counts.

18 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Yep. Next ones to get axed will be the Robinhooders. But it could take a bit.

It could take few years Long term top is any time from September 2020 to September 2023 and Dow should hit 10k but not in 1 hit.

It all depend on how much  Fed Pump. Day trading was very popular just before Y2K. When  bears gives up then Top will be in. without shorts it will do a swan dive

Market top.PNG

Archived