3&5 Day Cycles Down Overnight. Low Due This AM - 5/25/20

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The .786 fiber nacho reflux level of the entire selloff on the ES is 3131.74. The high of yesterday's bar was 3129.50. 

First bounce pivot high on the way down was 3137. There were also multiple trendlines around the level of yesterday's peak. Of course, they're all rising. But there was at least some reason to expect a pullback. 

ES needs to close below 3087 today to break the 3 week uptrend channel on the daily. The uptrend line from the bottom is around 3030 today. 

tvc_3b13f512a12d15bcf5e8c32ed4b26582.png

tvc_d972d8ff40e429671c8793be4750f599.png

10 Year Treasury Yield broke its 13 week MA but has not yet cleared the range. Massive implications if it does. See 

The line items of the Fed’s Pandemic Panic Emergency Programs get a lot of media and anal cyst attention these days. What a waste of time and energy. Let me explain why.

Subscribers, click here to download the report

Not a subscriber yet?

Get this report and access to all past and future reports risk free for 90 days! 

13 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Nothing Like Janet Powell.

Probably why Euro is doing good. W shape recovery?

Possible 1.25?

It's going to cost more for Americans to visit

euro.png

4 minutes ago, specie said:

my nachos said 3136 but whatever - trendline and retrace together might work right here - jobs noise tomorrow so maybe a blast higher and then reverse

300 points in 3 months so it's not going to go up every week. Panic buying then consolidation.

There is that Gap filling to do and more time wasting before another panic buying..

1 hour ago, jp6 said:

Nothing Like Janet Powell.

Probably why Euro is doing good. W shape recovery?

Possible 1.25?

It's going to cost more for Americans to visit

euro.png

I might not be able to afford to stay. 

1 hour ago, specie said:

my nachos said 3136 but whatever - trendline and retrace together might work right here - jobs noise tomorrow so maybe a blast higher and then reverse

tvc_4fc03fdb6db5ddedb0d386028928a634.png

I input the high and low on the ES fucutures. 

27 minutes ago, Jorma said:

$56.1bn repos today but only 16.5 are Treasuries, the rest MBS.  Meanwhile lurch up in TNX to 7.90

Why would the type of collateral make any difference? Someone else raised the issue. Maybe I'm missing something. 

10 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Why would the type of collateral make any difference? Someone else raised the issue. Maybe I'm missing something. 

I suppose it makes no dif but the relative size of the holdings must be massively skewed to the Treasury side so there must be a reason they choose MBS.  Or by perhaps faulty logic, if it doesn't make any difference then why so few Treasuries?  If it doesn't make any difference then why the difference?   Don't answer. It's all off in the weeds.

I'm not interested in the collateral. Just wondering why it would matter. I can't think of a reason. It's just collateral. It could be pink pigshit. The cash is what matters.  

Archived