ES 5 Day Cycle Projection 3095, 3 Day 3125 May 34, 2020

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aussiebear said:

Agree but not thinking long term investment, just a short term trade  ..

it will get cheaper if the market tanks around September.

Looking for a Huge Gap up and selling everything,

3 minutes ago, Jorma said:

TNX 7.71.  I think they are going to have to do something like right now.

That's a breakout. And it is consistent with my forecast that if stocks don't sell off, bonds must.  The Fed wanted stocks to sell off to support the bond market. It made that clear in the financial stability report to Congress.

It appears that the Fed and the dealers have lost control of the narrative. 

Stocks rally from martial low. Wall Street fires projectile at bear protesters. Rioting ensues in Treasury market. Fires burning, smoke rising from Treasury complex.

Bund Future monthly (German 10 year)

well, at least I wouldn't go long here. I NEVER go against the tripple negative MACD difference.

Rates going up would definitely be a shocker, but it would be good. It is the only chance to restore some kind of health in the whole system.

20200603_Bund Future monthly.png

1 hour ago, jp6 said:

Most pro are looking for strong Dollar, Charts says it will look like toilet paper.

top for the USD should be in.

EUR/USD monthly

pay attention to the whicks of the last few months, bulls gained control after a battle.

if Dollar gets weaker, foreigners will reduce their US exposure. That's part of the reason why German stocks rally so hard.

20200603_EURUSD monthly.png

20200603_EURUSD monthly_5 years.png

24 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Bund Future monthly (German 10 year)

well, at least I wouldn't go long here. I NEVER go against the tripple negative MACD difference.

Rates going up would definitely be a shocker, but it would be good. It is the only chance to restore some kind of health in the whole system.

20200603_Bund Future monthly.png

ECB is saying leave Bond market to us and invest your money somewhere else, Same as Japan
Federal Europe is coming unless you reduce ECB power. British are not stupid.

Rates going up would definitely be a shocker, but it would be good. It is the only chance to restore some kind of health in the whole system

I'm afraid not. It would be collapse. They've promised. They have already  thrown in with the fascists  even though the non fascist have proven happy give them most everything they want.  That isn't enough. They want it all.  

What they don't understand is that the fascists intend to overthrow them too. Them being the corporate/financial world.

7 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Rates going up would definitely be a shocker, but it would be good. It is the only chance to restore some kind of health in the whole system

I'm afraid not. It would be collapse. They've promised. They have already  thrown in with the fascists  even though the non fascist have proven happy give them most everything they want.  That isn't enough. They want it all.  

What they don't understand is that the fascists intend to overthrow them too. Them being the corporate/financial world.

Krupp Stahl did well in the 1930s...

Archived