ES 5 Day Cycle Projection 3095, 3 Day 3125 May 34, 2020

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve watched this bizarre scene unfold where the Fed is gradually reducing QE, the Treasury keeps pounding the market with new supply and stock prices keep rising. Here’s how they did it, and what changes ahead will force a change in the outlook.

Subscribers, click here to download the report

Not a subscriber yet?

Get this report and access to all past and future reports risk free for 90 days! 

DAX at 12300, absolutely exploding, bomb da base upwards...

low was 79xx back in March in that DAX overnight instrument ("German30" or how those CFD brokers call it)

Lessons learned (not that we didn't know this already, but sometimes have to clap on your own backhead):

Even in the hardest imaginable times technicals rule. It is simply amazing how this whole mess could have been traded on plain vanilla technical chart analysis: Channels, a ROC and a few MA's you prefer and congestion areas. That's it. Truly amazing.

Liquidity situation of course important, but it is more a thing you have to keep in mind. First TA, THEN liquidity. If there is no dough it would show up in the charts. I had a shitload of bullish German stocks at the end of May based on monthly chart analysis. You could now say "but they are already up much", well yes, but the bullish setup was there, now the momentum crowd gets sucked in. Also important: When EUR/USD rises - and it did quite much in last few days - this makes German stocks attractive for US based CTA's, those momentum hedgies. Most of those stocks I analyzed are up roughly 10% since end of May. 

I'm just not sure if this all feels like 2009 or more like 1999. Hopefully the barber asks about stocks soon... :lol:

38 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Sell Your Cash and go away, cash in your chips in September.

As I said last week next guys who get their asses ripped off will be the "Sell in May" folks.

First the market has to destroy EVERYONE, every seasonal strategy, every momentum players (they were clobbered to death in March) and so on. This market will eff ANYONE and THEN it will go down. That will be the time when Johnny come Lately will learn his lesson.

Cause no one on earth believes that the market will go down BEFORE the election exactly that will happen.

7 minutes ago, fxfox said:

As I said last weeks next guys who get their asses ripped off will be the "Sell in May" folks.

First the market has to destroy EVERYONE, every seasonal strategy, every momentum players (they have clobbered to death in March) and so on. This market will eff ANYONE and THEN it will go down. That will be the time when Johnny come Lately will learn his lesson.

Cause no one on earth believes that the market will go down BEFORE the election exactly that will happen.

From all My years of trading,  March can be high or Low and September or October can also. March was low then we have to wait and see what September or October bring.

Everything is in charts all you need is open MIND. 

It's Distribution so They don't need Fed money, It's coming from BAGHOLDERS.

16 minutes ago, aussiebear said:

Exploration juniors have had a good run so looking further afield.  These 2 look pretty good ..

I just don't like Exploration juniors they will issue more shares in future. Only low cost Gold miners at this stage of bull market. IMHO

Do you think Europe will federalize? The Euro is dead crowd is in full throat now. But I think with the US going fascist, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherworld, Belgium, Austria, and Greece have incentive to hang together. 

What about UK. Johnson's a fascist? Brits will ultimately reject and beg back into EU?  

Since I'll probably spend the remaining years of my life here, I want to know more.   

LIQUIDITY TRADER - MACRO LIQUIDITY- FED AND BANKING

Here’s Why Fed’s Alphabet Soup Programs Don’t Matter While Balance Sheet Balloons

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

The line items of the Fed’s Pandemic Panic Emergency Programs get a lot of media and anal cyst attention these days. What a waste of time and energy. Let me explain why.

Archived