Cops Beating Journalists, US Troops in the Streets- Bullish! May 33, 2020

Trump and Murdoch did this. They have what they've wanted now. 

Martial law is next. Chaos is and always has been the goal,  the pretext to install permanent Trump Regime rule. 

The only institution that could save America from Trump now is the US Military. But will it? Even that would end the US Constitution as the Law of the Land. One way or another it would be a military coup, not a Constitutional change of government.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DrStool changed the title to Cops Beating Journalists, US Troops in the Streets- Bullish! May 33, 2020

I just hate the way he blames everyone else.  And how about hiding behind the bible?  I'm not a religious person but I have to admire this bishop:

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said that she is "outraged" after President Donald Trump visited her church without advance notice to share "a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus."

I just want the world to know, that we in the diocese of Washington, following Jesus and his way of love ... we distance ourselves from the incendiary language of this President. We follow someone who lived a life of nonviolence and sacrificial love."

"We align ourselves with those seeking justice for the death of George Floyd and countless others," she continued.

Washington, DC

https://www.9news.com.au/world/donald-trump-criticised-by-bishop-of-washington-church-after-protesters-teargassed/f923de99-b7c9-4e73-95d8-adce3fec8955

Trump attacked priests and seminarians on the church patio, driving them off, so that he could have his photo op.  

This is Nazism, plain and simple. nyt.png

44 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Trump attacked priests and seminarians on the church patio, driving them off, so that he could have his photo op.  

This is Nazism, plain and simple. 

By that image he addressed those right wing hard core Christians. He says: "Look here, I am your man!".

There is no difference between those Evangelicals and Nazis: They hate jews, blacks, basically every other race but their own.

All those folks I know who had been to the US longer than a few weeks (some of them studied there and so forth) all said the same: They were all surprised - if not to say SHOCKED - how deeply religious the US is. They emphasized that it is not a liberal approach to religion, but more like an ancient style, a la "the priest said it on sunday at church, so do how he said!"

If we would be in the early 50s under Eisnehower I would say there is a fair chance of military coup which will than install a liberal government. But today I think the US military is too right wing. They have their man - Trump - in place so there will be no coup.

So there could be civil war. Problem is: The right wing is better armed. I can imagine street fights like in the early 1930s in Germany between the SA (Nazi thugs) and KPD (Communists). In the end SA did win, although there is traditionally a strong left wing in Germany. If we now say that in the US the real left (not all of the Dems are really left) is traditionally weak, I see ZERO chance for the left to win street fights against the Trumpists over the long haul.

Then there is the FED. It oculd start to drain in September or so, bring the market down and demolish Trump in doing so. You know what will happen? If Powell does this he will be assassined or Trump will simply end the FED.

Then there is the election. Well, even some long term Republican voters could say: "Ok, we have to end that Trump episode". Know what will happen? they simply gonna manipulate the election.

In sum: The liberal and more left leaning folks in the US are pretty much effed.

It's not just the left who hates Trump.  Trump has bashed the top generals too. They're not his fans. The R intelligentsia hates him. A big contingent of suburban R working women don't like him. 

Germany had no history of democratic government in the 1920s. The US has. So we'll see whether that tradition is strong enough to ultimately prevail or not. So we'll see. I've feared the worst case scenario from the beginning. But I have some hope that I'll be proven wrong. 

I think Trump is slowly being recognised for the narcissistic coward he is but he's also a bully and it just depends whether the American people will let themselves be dictated to.  I suspect they can only be pushed so far...

The "American people" no longer have a say in what happens next. It's really up to the US military, Trump Regime insiders, and Mitch McConnell.  Will the US military continue to follow Trump regardless of how immoral, illegal, and unconstitutional his orders may be. Will the generals order US troops to aim live fire on American citizens? Will those troops follow orders?  

What's equally disheartening is that professional investors are willing to buy and hold stocks under extant conditions. 

It's sickening. 

19 minutes ago, DrStool said:

What's equally disheartening is that professional investors are willing to buy and hold stocks under extant conditions. 

It's sickening. 

They would have also bought the Zyklon B producer if that one would have been listed on the NYSE from 1939-45.

They have no morale. Never.

28 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The "American people" no longer have a say in what happens next. It's really up to the US military, Trump Regime insiders, and Mitch McConnell.  Will the US military continue to follow Trump regardless of how immoral, illegal, and unconstitutional his orders may be. Will the generals order US troops to aim live fire on American citizens? Will those troops follow orders?  

It's sickening. 

Lee not sure if you saw this....

https://twitter.com/ukarlewitz/status/979211044047544320

Archived