Dow Down 400 Anditsgone May 32nd, 2020

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TECHNICAL TRADER

Bullish as Hell, But Wait! What’s This?

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

The Fed is no longer pumping enough money into dealer accounts to sustain bull markets in both stocks and bonds, and it has tried to steer investors out of stocks and into Treasuries. It doesn’t matter. Rising markets create their own liquidity until they don’t. It’s called margin. Technical analysis shows us the effects of that, tells us what the trend is, and indicates when it might be reversing.

AND THERE WILL BE TOO MANY SIGNS TO COUNT

There were so many signs

1/ The beakdown in the Kraft Heinz over leveraged complex.

2/ The Occidental deal with Anadarko insanity.

3/ The Wework implosion before it could IPO at the joke valuation.

4/ All the IPO pump and dump explosions.

5/ The Dope stock bubble imploding.

6/ The $500 Billion REPO madness from the FED to cover up the REPO market explosion in September 2019.

7/ The major wobbles in Apples stock price....remember Apple has been the leader stock in the whole bull market.

8/ The whole shale oil meltdown....negative cash flow for years on end.

9/ Trillions in bonds with negative rates.

Too many signs to count really....the cognitative dissonence was growing and growing and growing.

Tyler Blint Welsh, a black Wall Street Journal reporter whose newsletter I get in my inbox every morning was beaten by NYPD last night while doing his job. 

Murdoch has been fanning the flames of this police violence. What will he do now. More of the same no doubt.  

Murdoch- what a piece of human shit he is.  

23 minutes ago, jp6 said:

It's a good thing that no one care.

I am with you on this. The retail crowd got very quiet after the surge in March/April. Whether it was outrageous premiums or sentiment, the underlying tone has been consistent. The transactions over the last 2 years have been larger in size and fewer in volume.

2 minutes ago, potatohead said:

I am with you on this. The retail crowd got very quiet after the surge in March/April. Whether it was outrageous premiums or sentiment, the underlying tone has been consistent. The transactions over the last 2 years have been larger in size and fewer in volume.

Most people like to buy high and sell low. Normally Silver market lags Gold by 2-3 years then it does catch up.

Archived