Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Nothing Has Happened Yet 5/29/20

Rate this topic

As I always expect the worst I more than half expect a green close.

So trump caves in on Hardline China Talk and boom......

Next there will be a "China Deal in the Works", again and again.....

The next group which will get their very own ass handed over to them will be the „Sell in May“ folks.

Those tweets Trump made regarding Minneapolis are nothing else but the threatening of introducing outright facist dictatorship in the US.

12 hours ago, fxfox said:

Those tweets Trump made regarding Minneapolis are nothing else but the threatening of introducing outright facist dictatorship in the US.

I have been warning about this since he came to office. I said that before the election he would foment civil disorder and put troops in the streets. 

A DOUBLE PAVLOV

So we now have a double pavlov

Thats where the Fed had trained all the market players to show a "Buy" response when it whistles "bail out".

And the Leveraged Industrial Complex has trained the Fed to show a "Bail out" response when it whistles "we cant leverage up any more"

A double pavlov.  

.The advertised price of the Space X mission is $160 million I think. The actual cost? Who knows. Musk can borrow a trillion.   A few trillion to send a few dozen people to Mars, to meet their deaths, a worthy goal, a great spectacle. as the world  down here falls apart.

spx-77.thumb.png.0b29bfc8ddb65e741ba459ae21c44209.pngspx-gold1.thumb.png.c52d3e561515aa82a6899d88b1555d64.png

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

A DOUBLE PAVLOV

So we now have a double pavlov

Thats where the Fed had trained all the market players to show a "Buy" response when it whistles "bail out".

And the Leveraged Industrial Complex has trained the Fed to show a "Bail out" response when it whistles "we cant leverage up any more"

A double pavlov.  

Was hoping for a bottom in September or October now i see a different picture

Looks like everyone will be fully loaded up by September or October than something is going to happen and take everyone for a good ride down. You can see how general public is buying stocks just like they brought housing in 2006-08

Looking for Gold to consolidate around 1700

https://robinhood.com/gb/en/

2 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

Jadon Sancho booked for revealing ‘Justice for George Floyd’ message after Dortmund goal

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/jadon-sancho-booked-revealing-justice-george-floyd-message-dortmund-goal-12784232/

EZXOpSZXgAAC_6R-918b.jpeg?quality=90&str

image.jpeg.56e5e74d5b56efd1eb3d05cdd931c59b.jpeg

Soccer Football - Bundesliga - Borussia Moenchengladbach v 1. FC Union Berlin - Borussia-Park, Moenchengladbach, Germany - May 31, 2020 Borussia Moenchengladbach's Marcus Thuram kneels after celebrating their second goal, as play resumes behind closed doors following the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN2370K2?taid=5ed4255e710ac20001b0d604&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true