Nothing Has Happened Yet 5/29/20

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, fxfox said:

Those tweets Trump made regarding Minneapolis are nothing else but the threatening of introducing outright facist dictatorship in the US.

I have been warning about this since he came to office. I said that before the election he would foment civil disorder and put troops in the streets. 

A DOUBLE PAVLOV

So we now have a double pavlov

Thats where the Fed had trained all the market players to show a "Buy" response when it whistles "bail out".

And the Leveraged Industrial Complex has trained the Fed to show a "Bail out" response when it whistles "we cant leverage up any more"

A double pavlov.  

.The advertised price of the Space X mission is $160 million I think. The actual cost? Who knows. Musk can borrow a trillion.   A few trillion to send a few dozen people to Mars, to meet their deaths, a worthy goal, a great spectacle. as the world  down here falls apart.

spx-77.thumb.png.0b29bfc8ddb65e741ba459ae21c44209.pngspx-gold1.thumb.png.c52d3e561515aa82a6899d88b1555d64.png

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

A DOUBLE PAVLOV

So we now have a double pavlov

Thats where the Fed had trained all the market players to show a "Buy" response when it whistles "bail out".

And the Leveraged Industrial Complex has trained the Fed to show a "Bail out" response when it whistles "we cant leverage up any more"

A double pavlov.  

Was hoping for a bottom in September or October now i see a different picture

Looks like everyone will be fully loaded up by September or October than something is going to happen and take everyone for a good ride down. You can see how general public is buying stocks just like they brought housing in 2006-08

Looking for Gold to consolidate around 1700

https://robinhood.com/gb/en/

2 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

Jadon Sancho booked for revealing ‘Justice for George Floyd’ message after Dortmund goal

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/jadon-sancho-booked-revealing-justice-george-floyd-message-dortmund-goal-12784232/

EZXOpSZXgAAC_6R-918b.jpeg?quality=90&str

image.jpeg.56e5e74d5b56efd1eb3d05cdd931c59b.jpeg

Soccer Football - Bundesliga - Borussia Moenchengladbach v 1. FC Union Berlin - Borussia-Park, Moenchengladbach, Germany - May 31, 2020 Borussia Moenchengladbach's Marcus Thuram kneels after celebrating their second goal, as play resumes behind closed doors following the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN2370K2?taid=5ed4255e710ac20001b0d604&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Archived