Ballsy Bulls 5/27/20

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say I like Sven Henrich, but someone should tell him, that not every upmove is automatically a bearish wedge. I mean he draws wedges where are none and if that would be the only available drawing tool on his chart service.

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Now the CDC warns that antibody tests are inaccurate. 

It depends on the goals of the test.

For our family of four, having two of us take the Roche test with over 99% specificity - and having them both return negative - provides me with some reasonable assurance about the unlikelihood that our family was exposed.  I mean, sure, general epistemological limitations and the necessarily-acknowledged possibility for/improbability of two false-negatives can draw those results into question.

But unless someone wants to explain to me otherwise, it's good enough for me to support some decisions.

If the goal is to form public policy, however, based on one-time antibody screening of populations otherwise with low incidence of COVID exposure, then, yeah, the value of the current tests is limited.

The money was laying on the street in mid March, after the FED made its announcement. We just had to pick it up, but we didn‘t, although we know „don‘t fight the FED“. That is in some way, well I have to say it: Insane. 😂

Archived