3-2-1 Breakout and Liftoff - Liftoff of Space Shuttle COVID

Here’s Who Loses When Technical Indicators Are Bullish but Liquidity is Bearish

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

Bullish indications mean that we must assume that the bulls remain in control until proven otherwise, regardless of the bearish liquidity forces (See latest Liquidity Trader report) over the next three weeks. A bull move in stocks would raise the specter of a selloff in the bond market to support a stock rally, because there won’t be enough cash around to support rallies in both. But that’s not our problem.  We just need to be on the right side of the move, whatever it is.

LIQUIDITY TRADER - US TREASURY MARKET TREND SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Primary Dealers Go Hog Wild Net Long Treasuries

We may still find out just how bad things are. Because the dealers remain leveraged to the hilt. And there’s one more thing.

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Swedish Killing Machine Lessons On Lockdown vs. No Lockdown

I put together this data today on what happens when a country foregoes lockdowns. Sweden made that choice from the beginning. It’s demographically similar neighbors, Denmark, Norway, and Finland had strict lockdowns.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm renting a car to drive down to Zadar today to look at an apartment by the sea. There are some amazing bargains. If I have to stay another month, which looks likely, I'd like to be seaside this time of year.   

Little Croatia reported no new COVID19 cases yesterday and only 109 active cases nationwide. True? I don't know. But for the time being the country has removed virtually all restrictions on movement and business activity. I will continue to wear my hermetically sealed coffee filter mask with antimicrobial electrostatic cover while out and about. 

IMG_20200520_181052.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

THE BIGGEST TYPE OF PUMP AND DUMP OF THEM ALL

Yes its Fed pump and dump.

The biggest of them all.