• Today's US Market and Custom Charts

Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Miner Major Breakout Gets Gold Metal 5/18/20

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Dicsucs

I went long HUI with all I have.

:lol::lol::lol:

In even more good news the GOP announced it is going to try and recruit 50,000 poll watchers for the election.

just yesterday it was reported that 7 sailors were re-infected. there is no stinking  immunity.

47 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

just yesterday it was reported that 7 sailors were re-infected. there is no stinking  immunity.

I think that if there were no immunity, we would have heard of many more than 7 reinfections. Are they sure that they're reinfections, not test anomalies, or recurrence of the same virus that was still present but not detected? 

RtPCR tests using nasal swabs have a high false negative rate. So it is not inconceivable they could have had two negative tests when they were still infected. They could use BALF from the lung but that isn't very pleasant. It could also be the last text picked up dead virus being cleared out. 

The MBS settlements have clearly made a difference. The party ends on Wednesday. 

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The MBS settlements have clearly made a difference. The party ends on Wednesday. 

I stick to it: Tripple top. B) 

If it would be an OpEx week I'd even say they bomb it to 3000 for a short period.