COVID19 Death Count Bull Market 5/11/20

5 states just asked for a trillion dollars says Newson. So we'll need 10 trillion to bail out all 50 states. And I didn't even realize I had been smoking crack before his speech today but that's the only thing that could explain it. 

@GavinNewsom
· 57m
NEW: Without federal support, states will be forced to make impossible decisions. Today—CA, OR, WA, NV, CO, and our legislative leaders have joined together to ask the federal government for $1 trillion to protect our schools, public health, and public safety services.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the term „cash burn rate“? Was last time talk in town almost 20 years ago. Will come back, but this time not regarding creepy nasdaq stocks...

EVERYONE on this planet right now KNOWS that the CB‘s, espacially the FED, will succeed and that they have set the low in March which will never be seen again. EVERYONE on this planet knows that ALL analysis is useless and doesn‘t have to be done. All that has to be done is following the FED. Even a kid in Vladivostok knows that.

And that‘s exactlly why it will fail.

5 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

5 states just asked for a trillion dollars says Newson. So we'll need 10 trillion to bail out all 50 states. And I didn't even realize I had been smoking crack before his speech today but that's the only thing that could explain it. 

@GavinNewsom
· 57m
NEW: Without federal support, states will be forced to make impossible decisions. Today—CA, OR, WA, NV, CO, and our legislative leaders have joined together to ask the federal government for $1 trillion to protect our schools, public health, and public safety services.

Wash State? Mafiasoft and Amazin dot bomb have their HQ‘s there, those both alone could finance  the state alone, but they don‘t pay taxes, at least not really.

Apropos Bezos:

42 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

@GavinNewsom
· 57m

We are going to have a depression. There will be no state services. No police. No fire. No public health. No teachers. No public transit. 

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

We are going to have a depression. There will be no state services. No police. No fire. No public health. No teachers. No public transit. 

If not no, then damn few of them for non party members or areas.

You were extremely wise to leave when you did Lee but your focus is on the past and for me the past barely matters. My fraternal grandfather was born in 1864.  Imagine that.

3 hours ago, sandy beach said:

@GavinNewsom
· 57m

10 Trillion $US Quatloos sounds a little light.....

A world without "Money" (real of otherwise).......

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
George Orwell, 1984

>: 2880 or Bustola

>:: a population of idiots

Archived