COVID19 Death Count Bull Market 5/11/20

Got a form letter today in the mail from the IRS/White House

in an official IRS envelope

reminding me of the stimulus check they sent me..... 

"fast and direct economic stimulus"

signed President Donald J. Trump

(they did not use his real signature)

We really are in the Matrix.....

>: The  V  Matrix

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Are the richest rich enough yet?

No. Still, as always.  Our rich are too poor and our poor are too rich.

Although admittedly great strides are now being taken to remedy the latter.  I expect a poverty rate of 25%. That's the American norm.

4 hours ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

you sound like you gave up.😔 

Fox what r u doing with your Euro which is worse then Droller. It has lost against most assets.

Here is something to think about.

Iran (US) stock index breaks through 1 million mark ($3000)

booming stock market is at odds with Iran’s economic fundamentals, which are deteriorating under the weight of sanctions and the coronavirus outbreak,

Nasty looking for 20k by 2023 then downhill?

The Croatian big kuna (or k'nhora if you're Jewish) is pegged to the Europe pee in currency, the egyro.  The  phyllis diller has risen to 7 k'nhora. I had 3 pizzas delivered the other night for $25. With toppings. Delivered. Including the tip. And 13% VAT.  It's a little hard to get your head around the dollar strength with the Fed printing the way it is.  

9 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The Croatian big kuna (or k'nhora if you're Jewish) is pegged to the Europe pee in currency, the egyro.  The  phyllis diller has risen to 7 k'nhora. I had 3 pizzas delivered the other night for $25. With toppings. Delivered. Including the tip. And 13% VAT.  It's a little hard to get your head around the dollar strength with the Fed printing the way it is.  

This guy's been pounding the table about "the $13 trillion global dollar short position."

https://twitter.com/RaoulGMI

I don't entirely understand it.

I guess if you flood an economy with dollars (check), but velocity drops off precipitously (check), then those dollars do not pass into the hands of those offshore who need them to finance their dollar-denominated debt.

30 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Fox what r u doing with your Euro which is worse then Droller. It has lost against most assets.

Here is something to think about.

Iran (US) stock index breaks through 1 million mark ($3000)

booming stock market is at odds with Iran’s economic fundamentals, which are deteriorating under the weight of sanctions and the coronavirus outbreak,

Nasty looking for 20k by 2023 then downhill?

When EUR/USD goes down buy US stocks, when EUR/USD goes up buy German stocks. 😉

Forget the Iranian stock exchange. Doesn‘t matter, in no way. Same counts for Venezuela or Zimbabwe.

What I found more interesting is that the Saudis introduce a 15% VAT. They had no VAT before. THAT is a colosaal shift. 

There's no such thing as velocity as like, a thing that causes stuff to happen. V is just the quotient of GDP/money.  Falling V is just the mirror image of the rate money printing that exceeds exceeds the rate of GDP growth. 

Archived