22 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I can't believe they dropped the charges against Flynn after the guy pled guilty twice.  

I have been in an email hollering match with a Trumpist friend about it for about a week. Acutally... for a couple years now.

35% of the population is wedded to a worldly-different narrative: I don't comprehend it, and they don't comprehend you & me.

If Barr hadn't done the wetwork today, Trump would have simply pardoned him.

Same goes for Stone - he'll eventually walk.

It is what it is.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I can't believe they dropped the charges against Flynn after the guy pled guilty twice.  

The case is still in the hands of the judge. Flynn has plead guilty, twice. He subsequently made a motion to withdraw his plea. In so doing he said his initial pleas were perjury. The judge could well reject the motion to withdraw the guilty plea and order his sentence, 5 months I think, to be enacted. It won't be and so a marker in the end of the rule of law set. 

Flynn is a fruitcake.

In the event of a sort of election cancellation/coup he will be on the team.

Flynn is a sideshow. The big question is, what is the FOMC going to do if the election is canceled or overturned? Well we know, print and print and print  some more.  It would be great however if someone asked an FOMC member now about it.

3 hours ago, fxfox said:

2920 oh my... just unbelievable.

What do you do with your Euro when they try to rob the Savers?

Keep it in the Banks?

Buy Tech Giants

Sell your Euro and buy anything which isn't getting devalued?

Archived