Economy Reopens to Sounds of SIlence, Stocks Rally 5/5/20

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Given that I have cardiovascular disease and am old as shit, no doubt I'd get really sick and have a good chance of croaking if I get this shit. So when I go out for a walk, I literally scotch tape a coffee filter around my nose and mouth with a 100% seal, and wear a mask over that. 

By the time I get back, I'm blue with assfixya.  

Probably wasting my time too.

But I've become phobic, along with chronic depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Oh my god the handwashing. And not remembering if I just washed my hands or not, after peeling the banana. 

Other than that I feel great. 

How about you? 

Sounds like the typical stock market  bear over the last 10 years.  Only cure is to convert and accept the Fed as your Jedi master.

The FED decides the election, crystal clear. The FED drains = SPX 1500 = Trump lose. FED does not drain = SPX 4000 = Landslide victory Trump.

... and then there is Biden. Oh my ... I mean his nomination is like as if the Democrats have already given in. If you wanna defeat Trump you can't pull Biden out of the hat.

Just now, potatohead said:

Sounds like the typical stock market  bear over the last 10 years.  Only cure is to convert and accept the Fed as your Jedi master.

Bring out your Fed. 

Bring out your Fed. 

It is all our own problem: We are only satisfied if it is read. When it is green we are not comfortable and not satisfied.

But well, that's how it is. It will not change. You can't morph critical thinkers into "believers".

7 hours of pushing it  higher.......almost a full days work, for those with a job.......

Very symmetric

>: In other news.....

Germany’s constitutional court will today rule on what Reuters is calling “an existential challenge to the ECB’s bond purchases”.

1 hour ago, MisFit Kid said:

>: In other news.....

Germany’s constitutional court will today rule on what Reuters is calling “an existential challenge to the ECB’s bond purchases”.

Already happened. Was this morning when ES dived roughly 30 points.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/05/german-top-court-says-ecbs-qe-partially-violates-law.html

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/05/05/ecb-ruling-german-court-can-only-check-german-constitution-anal cyst-says.html

and that‘s how bulls perceived the ruling of the court today:

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3568848-german-court-backs-ecbs-bond-buying-program

Its not whole market that is moving up, its mainly big TECH like MSFT which now captured 25% of SP500 and most market cap of this market. Ive just read that most stocks hit 52 week low! 

Iv seen a chart which presents MSFT vs FTSE100 market cap. One MSFT is the same size as british FTSE 100 !!!!

So if you talk about market as a MSFT then its moving up. when you look and many other markets including EM then is movind down or sideways for the last month. 

Just take a look at EMFX USDMXN, USDTRY (new record today!), USDZAR and many more.

I dont believe that 4k SP500 is possible. its out of question for me. I dont see any also option for crash to 1500. Im seeing more chances for big broad sideway phase. Hovewer close of monthly candle above 2933 (9 EMA) will be bullish and would point out to just take leveraged longs on sp500. Im still thinking what to do in Europe. european stocks are the most undervalued to US stocks since 1980!!! Its moving just sideways. 

EDIT: Ive seen a chart which presents CB injections vs % of GDP. US FED did like 10 times more than ECB or BOJ. Maybe that the reason why europe or asia is not moving up.

Archived