Reverse Digital Confabulator 5/1/2020

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jorma said:

98% of Americans understand that taking advantage of any tip or good set up is how they would act. Everyone hopes to get a piece of the action. That is the inflation of asset prices but they call it investment.  Oh sure there is some outrage about politicians doing it but everyone does it or would.  Nobody who would not take advantage of an 'investment' opportunity ever rises in any organization. Well not many. 

As I keep saying. Being against asset inflation in America is like being against gravity. America can't exist without the hope of asset inflation.

It is one thing to invest and speculate, It is another when you take advantage of inside information. Most of these officials do not speculate like the public. I would imagine their percentages are quite high of making money on most transactions. Some call this a sure thing. Hard not to make money when they are the ones also making the rules.

59 minutes ago, Jorma said:

98% of Americans understand that taking advantage of any tip or good set up is how they would act. Everyone hopes to get a piece of the action. That is the inflation of asset prices but they call it investment.  Oh sure there is some outrage about politicians doing it but everyone does it or would.  Nobody who would not take advantage of an 'investment' opportunity ever rises in any organization. Well not many. 

As I keep saying. Being against asset inflation in America is like being against gravity. America can't exist without the hope of asset inflation.

I'm a member of the 2%:

"Members and Candidates who possess material nonpublic information that could affect the value of an investment must not act or cause others to act on the information."

https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/ethics-standards/codes/standards-of-practice-guidance/standards-of-practice-II-A

3 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I'm a member of the 2%:

"Members and Candidates who possess material nonpublic information that could affect the value of an investment must not act or cause others to act on the information."

https://www.cfainstitute.org/en/ethics-standards/codes/standards-of-practice-guidance/standards-of-practice-II-A

Members of congress should totally divest of all publicly traded shares. I am sick and tired of these people getting rich in office and clinging to power until they are in their 90's. Now they complain they are not fit enough to serve in the House before they are too old during a pandemic. They are a disgrace and should resign if they are not fit enough to lead in the middle of an unmitigated disaster. 

5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Looking at a regular hours chart. These gap reversals are untradeable. The US is no the lead dog. In fact, it is hardly even relevant. 

exactly, so I don't trade it, I sell it..

.Sell in May and go away.

I cant help myself...its my mantra 😜

Well, Poland has just announced it's keeping air travel grounded untl May 31 at the earliest. Life goes in for me in Zagreb. 

I must admit to becoming slightly phobic. I refuse to go to the supermarket.  

There were so many people out and around town yesterday it was hard to avoid coming within 2 meters, and very few people are paying attention to the 2 meter rule. Even fewer are wearing masks. 

It's a shame. Croatia almost had this thing licked. I predict a rapid resurgence in cases.  

Poland, if you believe their reporting, hasn't done as well, although far better than Western Europe. It is maintaining strict rules on masks etc.  

Getting to France looks hopeless. Macron is talking about keeping Schengen closed until September. That would make Poland off limits for me also. My only option would be to try to get back to the US. 

Uh. No thanks.  I'd rather roll the dice here. 

Archived