Reverse Digital Confabulator 5/1/2020

I see what you did there. 

17 hours ago, DrStool said:

I am absolutely despondent that the market has no hope whatsoever of going lower. 

I am totally certain that the chance of the market going lower is zero. 

Absolute zero. 

Lower than absolute zero. 

Dicsucs. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do not think the public will not see this.......The whole system is corrupt,  all parties....

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/04/30/cashing-pandemic-documents-show-lawmakers-made-1500-stock-transactions-worth-158

"The stock trading was bipartisan—27 Democrats, 21 Republicans, and 1 independent were making trades as the devastation that Covid-19 would exact on the U.S. crystallized," CLC said. "Most congressional members are millionaires and a number have investments in the tens of millions and far more likely to have investments in the markets."

8 minutes ago, potatohead said:

If you do not think the public will not see this.......The whole system is corrupt,  all parties....

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/04/30/cashing-pandemic-documents-show-lawmakers-made-1500-stock-transactions-worth-158

"The stock trading was bipartisan—27 Democrats, 21 Republicans, and 1 independent were making trades as the devastation that Covid-19 would exact on the U.S. crystallized," CLC said. "Most congressional members are millionaires and a number have investments in the tens of millions and far more likely to have investments in the markets."

98% of Americans understand that taking advantage of any tip or good set up is how they would act. Everyone hopes to get a piece of the action. That is the inflation of asset prices but they call it investment.  Oh sure there is some outrage about politicians doing it but everyone does it or would.  Nobody who would not take advantage of an 'investment' opportunity ever rises in any organization. Well not many. 

As I keep saying. Being against asset inflation in America is like being against gravity. America can't exist without the hope of asset inflation.

Archived