Where We Go From Here 4/30/20

1 hour ago, aussiebear said:

Australian PM calling for enquiry into origin of and China's handling of the virus.  Don't think he's saying it's from a lab but really I don't think there's any point in an enquiry.  Just be ready to deal with the next pandemic ..

Finding the origin of any epidemic is considered one of the top priorities. You can't stop it from happening again until you local and render the source safe. If the source was the lab, the wet market or someplace else we need to know. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buckley's of getting any transparency from China imo.  Not worth wasting the time and $.  I do think that next time around China will be on it ASAP not forcing ppl to recant like that poor doctor who sounded the original alarm.

o·mer·tà

/ōˈmertə/

noun

(as practiced by the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to authorities.

"loyal to the oath of omertà"

Used in a sentence:

Q: Did the Wuhan lab leak a virus?

A: Stick to the Omertà!

Who is Peter Daszak?

4 hours ago, sandy beach said:

We had some "social unease" today when some nut jobs showed up with guns (open carry) inside the Michigan State House. 

I saw that on CNN. I was really shocked. How can a state/country have laws which allow every idiot to enter parliament with loaded guns??? I mean if it wouldn‘t be so sad I could laugh about it, it is just crazy, beyond comprehension.

I predict: If time gets harder, MUCH harder, the NRA facists will start to mass murder east-coast liberals and establish concentration camps.

5 hours ago, sandy beach said:

We had some "social unease" today when some nut jobs showed up with guns (open carry) inside the Michigan State House. 

Yep all gun shops/clubs are closed here in Western Australia although farmers can still obtain ammo.  This thinly veiled threat was advertised in local papers by SIFA but fortunately the Premier stood firm:

A newspaper advertisement placed by the gun industry reading 'Where's our freight, mate?'.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-29/shooting-industry-foundation-advertisement-in-west-australian-n/12101088?nw=0

Archived