Where We Go From Here 4/30/20

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Cultural differences.  😄😄

I only watched it in German, that's why I didn't get it :lol: 

Only the original Star Trek, not that Captain Piccard crap. Star Trek ("Raumschiff Enterprise" in Geman) to me is only Captain Kirk, Spock, Scotty and so on.

"Space - the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."

"Der Weltraum - unendliche Weiten. Wir befinden uns in einer fernen Zukunft. Dies sind die Abenteuer des neuen Raumschiffs Enterprise, das viele Lichtjahre von der Erde entfernt unterwegs ist, um fremde Welten zu entdecken, unbekannte Lebensformen und neue Zivilisationen. Die Enterprise dringt dabei in Galaxien vor, die nie ein Mensch zuvor gesehen hat."

Looking at the hourly chart of the SPX cash, there's a gap almost every day. Wild. As a trader, there's no choice other than to trade the fuctures. You either never sleep, or automate. 

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Looking at the hourly chart of the SPX cash, there's a gap almost every day. Wild. As a trader, there's no choice other than to trade the fuctures. You either never sleep, or automate. 

Impossible to trade the Cash. Due to the (huge) gaps on an almost daily basis, all indicators get effed up. I only use - since years - that 24 hours stuff.

Archived