CornahohoBear Virus? No Problem, Drink Bleach - 4/24/2020

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The idea that we would look at the charts without knowing about the Fed liquidity injections is a hypothetical.  Useless. The fact is that if there were no liquidity injections, god knows how much lower the market would be. 

Furthermore, have you ever heard of the concept, sell the news? When the news is good, won't the Fed stop printing? 

Oil did show were equities would be. We would have at least tested the old double top at 1500.

Normally the FED would do this, yes. But I am not sure if it can withstand tbe political pressure before the election. My guess would be that they try very hard to defend the low at 2200. 

50,000 Americans dead in a month.  

The Republican governors are opening up their states because the majority of the deaths are in the densely populated areas. They are Democrats.  For the Republican governors, the more dead bodies, the better.  

3 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Oil did show were equities would be. We would have at least tested the old double top at 1500.

Normally the FED would do this, yes. But I am not sure if it can withstand tbe political pressure before the election. My guess would be that they try very hard to defend the low at 2200. 

Far as I can tell, TA still works. 

The 5 day cycle is in a down phase that is moving sideways. That’s usually a sign that the next move will be up.

An hourly close below 2755 would be needed to activate the potential for a potential right shoulder in a potential top. That’s still a lot of wishful thinking for bears, even more than yesterday.

On the other hand, an hourly close above 2808 could trigger a move to 2825, where they’d start to run into resistance again.

Hourly indicators tuned to a 5 day cycle frequency were bullish at 8:45 AM ET. Really, really bullish.

The key to the next move is the resistance cluster at 2800-08. If market rolls over in the early going, that would give the bears a shot. Otherwise, blastoff! 

https://wallstreetexaminer.com/2020/04/stock-market-ready-for-daily-disinfectant-injection/

My brother just forwarded me an email I had sent over a decade ago, containing the following:

QUOTE(Jimi @ Apr 6 2008, 07:54 PM)

Here's an alternative explanation.

After a generation suffered a youth in economic Depression, and then busted their teen & early-20s youth asses saving democracy during the 1940s, they came home and procreated. Their spawn have turned out to be the most indulged and spoiled and unreflective generation humanity has ever known.

They want it all, they've always wanted it all, they demand it now, and they want to stick someone else with the tab.

Their idea of a perfect life is spending every last dime they have today, and spending every last dime of the next generation's tomorrow... and if they can figure out a way to live beyond tomorrow, well, they'll just have to dip into the generation-after-that's earnings.

Because they have Jones' with which they must keep pace.

That's why they build McMansions in butt-effing nowhere in Colorado and stuff it with 50" LCD crap on credit. These are endless little temples mounted to their self-indulgence. Their own bottomless vanity.

So, they vote themselves generic drug benefits, and don't even pretend to offer to pay for it.

And they invade distant countries, and don't even pretend to offer to pay for it.

And they sit around and grumble when the foreign revolving credit account runs dry about the global injustice that's occurred, never pausing to recognize that the standards they've managed to steal from both foreigners and from this nation's future generations far, far surpasses anything they've done to prepare for their own retirement or to hand off a country in better shape than they received.

You know what it's like to live in the wake of the effing Baby Boomers?

It's like having a neighbor who feeds his dog chocolate Ex-Lax, and then opens his front gate so that he'll go crap in your yard, and then he leans over the fence and bitches endlessly about the smell coming from your garbage cans after you've cleaned up.

51 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

yep...starts on the 1st...ends on the 31st...one giant RED candle on the monthly😜

edit...29th last trading day

Only the 22 to the 29

Archived