CornahohoBear Virus? No Problem, Drink Bleach - 4/24/2020

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That presser from Trump last night and that interview from that Lost Vegas mayor 2 days ago were two events of which a few years ago everyone on this planet would have said: "Ah ok, Saturday Night Live is on a roll!"

Sad thing: It wasn't SNL, it was REAL.

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Stock Market Ready For Daily Disinfectant Injection

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

S&P 500 ES Futures Chart

The market is on easy street today. It’s getting its usually daily injection from the Fed, while the Treasury is sidelined, not doing any borrowing today. So all that cash gets to sit around for a whole 4 days until a new wad of Treasury supply hits.

Meanwhile, at the Dear Leader’s suggestion, Trump supporters inject themselves with bleach or isopropyl alcohol to stave off infection with the virus. That’s a good thing. Let’s hope it’s the start of a trend that flattens the curve so we can all get back to normal lives.   

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Fed Daily Manna – Batten Down, Ladies – April 24, 2020

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

Fed QE

The Fed gives Primary Dealers money every day now. The dealers use that money to buy Treasury paper from Uncle Sam. Whatever the dealers don’t need for that purpose, they use to create mischief in the financial markets. You really need to know how much money they’re getting, how much they need, and how much mischief is coming as a result, every day. I’m happy to help you get that information.

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

They don't need dark channels. The Fed pays them trillions right out in the open and crowds cheer on Wall Street.  Ticker tape parade daily. 

They are the true heroes of this crisis....

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

They don't need dark channels. The Fed pays them trillions right out in the open and crowds cheer on Wall Street.  Ticker tape parade daily. 

They are the true heroes of this crisis....

57 minutes ago, DrStool said:

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Fed Daily Manna – Batten Down, Ladies – April 24, 2020

by Lee Adler • April 24, 2020 • 0 Comments

Fed QE

The Fed gives Primary Dealers money every day now. The dealers use that money to buy Treasury paper from Uncle Sam. Whatever the dealers don’t need for that purpose, they use to create mischief in the financial markets. You really need to know how much money they’re getting, how much they need, and how much mischief is coming as a result, every day. I’m happy to help you get that information.

So if they can't pump it up today, given the liquid circumstances today, that would be ultra-bearish when we look into next week.

But I have the feeling, that IF we would go down today, they gonna bring something up on Sunday night, a hike from those 15 to 30 again or something like that.

Do they really believe that being led by a guy with brain worms or as Chris Hedges said; Trump and his coterie of billionaires, generals, half wits, Christian fascists, criminals, racists and deviants" is going to work out just fine in the end?

I mean I know fundamentals don't matter anymore  but damn.

Maybe the Treasury could partner with Proctor and Gamble to distribute some paper to citizens that will do them some good.

Archived