Stock Market Still In Uptrend, My Mood Isn't 4/23/20

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I also discovered that by lining a European toilet with toilet paper BEFORE you.. ah. you know... then you don't need to use the toilet brush after.  

Just as I always thought. Your just a shill for the TP industry.

One of the European things I hate seeing copied in the US, is the toilet bowls with too little water. US toilets always had plenty of water, so you get that nice plop plop into the water.  Now they've started to copy the European style, Slime the Bowl Toilets. 

It's a real shame. Toilet brushes are just something that you hate to see next to the throne. 

38 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I also discovered that by lining a European toilet with toilet paper BEFORE you.. ah. you know... then you don't need to use the toilet brush after.  

Ch-yeah.

And Columbus "discovered" America....

1 minute ago, Jimi said:

Donchya think the NY & NYC antibody test results are encouraging?

Way more peoples + for this drech than presumed.

A lot of epidemiologists I know are pounding the table saying that can't be! I haven't seen the details of how they selected people to test yet and which test they used so I can't say what the bias may be. Regardless it is actual data for once. I think lot of these epidemiologists convinced themselves about that which they had no evidence and are now stuck with egg on their face. But we'll see. I am always evidence based. I want to see a wider samples. But I think that's very good news for the area around New York and makes sense to me. Although I wonder if flyover country will have much lower numbers. 

4 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

A lot of epidemiologists I know are pounding the table saying that can't be! I haven't seen the details of how they selected people to test yet and which test they used so I can't say what the bias may be. Regardless it is actual data for once. I think lot of these epidemiologists convinced themselves about that which they had no evidence and are now stuck with egg on their face. But we'll see. I am always evidence based. I want to see a wider samples. But I think that's very good news for the area around New York and makes sense to me. Although I wonder if flyover country will have much lower numbers. 

Totally agreed.

But if these percentages hold up, flyover faces far lower rates of mortality (errr, when controlling for obesity/smoking/etc....)

20 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

It surely was an antibody test and those are not accurate enough, probably, but good for a ballpark number.  It's good news in a sense, till you consider the other 80%.  So the good news is, to extrapolate the rate if infection;  using Feb 1 as a start date, only 15 more months till most everyone has gotten the immunity that contraction supplies. Which is open to question.

I'm just saying the long haul is what should be considered, for you and yours and everyone else. Thinking weeks ahead isn't going to cut it.

4 minutes ago, specie said:

or maybe 5g towers and flu vaccine participation rates?

No - monkey kidneys have no 5g exposure or vaccine participation and they get totally screwed by this virus. 

I will not claim that high band 5G (24-39GHz) has zero biological reliance. But that has nothing to do with this virus. 

Archived