Just When We Thought The Bear Was Dead 4/21/20

Message added by DrStool

Not all.

Sumbitch. I can't edit the title. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI. The House passed the rescue package under Pelosi's leadership. It also included provisions to be certain that fucking Trump and his minions did not steal the money. Trump basically said he'd ignore those controls. 

So again, don't post lies here. OK. Because I pay attention, and I know what the facts are. Capiche? 

I don't think that today's up phase was much to cheer about, especially in view of the $63 billion in QE hitting the market today. 

I apologize for my terrible mood today.  

Oh, and by the way, I like Pelosi a lot. So what if she's rich and likes ice cream? The juxtaposition of those clips with the current situation was typical right wing garbage crap.   

I wonder how much ice cream is in Trump's fridge at Mar-a-Lago where he just laid off 130 workers.  How much money do you as a US taxpayer pay Trump for cart fees when he plays golf at one of his clubs and brings an entourage of secret service and others along at our expense? How much are the Russians and Saudis paying him to do their bidding? 

How much more hatred of immigrants, and the free press, and women can this man foment before it destroys us completely. He's on the verge of success. So be careful whom you attack.  

Pelosi is the least of your problems. She's the last thin line standing between you and absolute dictatorship. Show her a little respect. 

Good night and good luck. 

No disrespect to Lee. Do not care who put the video out. To me it is a sign of the times.  People are suffering and their confidence in leaders of all parties and the process is either in decline or about to be tested. That is the world we live in. That is what the Fed created when it embarked on saving the system back in the 1990's. I fear we are in the end game now. History will not be kind. I hope I am wrong.

On a bigger note    

Interactive Brokers lost -$88mm yesterday on Oil May Contract from clients being liquidated at negative -37 dollar price.

It's a one decision market now. Buy whoever Larry Fink is lending to. They are the stocks he is going to buy when he gets the OK.  What's he buying now?  You can't find out.  All the insiders who are getting the money know. 

It's unbelievable the guys name is Fink. You can't make this stuff up. I'm sure in 90 days or so the NY Times will offer a story about how concerning it all is.

I've decided to revise and extend my remarks.

It's a one decision market now. Buy whoever Larry Fink is lending to. They are the stocks he is going to buy when he gets the OK.  What's he buying now?  It's secret.  All the insiders who are getting the money know. 

It's unbelievable the guys name is Fink. You can't make this stuff up. They wanted to give the job to a guy named I'm Going To fornicate You In The Ass Two Times If Not Three, but Fink wouldn't change his name.

6 hours ago, sandy beach said:

Someone just dumped a huge archive of docs from the Wuhan Virology Lab, WHO and Gates foundation. 

I used to live in a room full of mirrors.

-- Jimi Hendrix

The hacking supports all narratives.

Archived