The Cure- Off to the Races 4/17/20

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

I remember LeeWhee passing. I didn't know about Shorty and Beardrech. I'm so sorry.

I'd really love to see Madness again! Come on back Madness!

Sudaca, Jickiss, Takachi, Goldmember, FrancisoTheMan, Ags Nightmare, seamus, Henry Penny, Charmin, Private Skidmark, phatbubble, machinehead, hypertiger? And I remember your favorite wndysrf :) LOL

Madness was a very good position trader.

Private Skidmark is here and posts regulary.

I did not know about shorty‘s death, the others I knew about. Very sorry to hear that.

Probably the best trader ever at the stool was K-Wave-Rider. Also a very good guy was FeedFool.

Doc,

do you think that there is a chance that the FED will ever give up? My theory is that ever more holes pop up, like in a ship: bankruptcies, real estate, emerging markets bust, oil, CLO‘s and so on and on.  Every time they will try to close those holes, but ever more pop up and at a certain point the FED will say: „Eff it!“... and they simply walk away somehow. Is this realistic or do you think that they fight till the last bullet?

14 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

do you think that there is a chance that the FED will ever give up? My theory is that ever more holes pop up, like in a ship: bankruptcies, real estate, emerging markets bust, oil, CLO‘s and so on and on.  Every time they will try to close those holes, but ever more pop up and at a certain point the FED will say: „Eff it!“... and they simply walk away somehow. Is this realistic or do you think that they fight till the last bullet?

There's no chance they'll give up. But the question is what the policy will be if the unintended consequences are garden variety stagflation, or hyperinflationary depression.  

Dicsucs. 

55 minutes ago, DrStool said:

These are paywalled, I know, but worth a read if you are subscribers. 

But works without Paywall for me

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/record-government-and-corporate-debt-risks-tipping-point-after-pandemic-passes/ar-BB12QriZ

You could use VPN and teleport yourself outside of US it that doesnt work.

VPN is a good product. I use it on a daily basis for content.

Archived