The Cure- Off to the Races 4/17/20

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Some of us aren't allowed to read Carl Vanilla crudanilla. 

It was about that the FED delays the release of its Apr 16 H4.1

BALANCE

sheet due to "technical difficulties" :lol:

Maybe they don't even know about

DOUBLE ENTRY

Accounting.

:lol::lol::lol:

So let's assume that over the next 16 weekends there will always be quite good "Corona news". Which most likely really will happen. So the Dow will always jump 1000 points, right? Cause that is what it did lately.

That would mean that at the end of August the Dow will hit

Hooray!

LEE'S FREE THINKING

The Cure and Off to the Races.

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

S&P 500 ES Futures Chart

That was a perfect setup for a launch at the bell yesterday. A lot of big boys knew what was coming and how to position for it. Then just after the bell news came out that a drug being tested for treating COVID19 was showing good results. BOOM! 

Is this liftoff, or a launchpad explosion?

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

It wasn't delayed at all. 

Just goes to show you that you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet. That said when I posted it around 5PM the report for the 16th wasn't up, from my link anyway.  I suppose the 4:30 release time is sort of nominal.  

I wasn't trying to hint at some giant conspiracy. Just thinking that a delay was fitting and funny. Obviously nobody gives a ff about it. I mean Ron Paul made a career out of calling for an audit of the Fed when anyone can look it up any day. Of course the 'other' categories could be fleshed out.

I'm wondering why the Treasury is continuing with the giant flood of offerings with their cash on hand so gigantic. 

I guess its curtains for TBAC.

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

LEE'S FREE THINKING

The Cure and Off to the Races.

by Lee Adler • April 17, 2020 • 0 Comments

S&P 500 ES Futures Chart

That was a perfect setup for a launch at the bell yesterday. A lot of big boys knew what was coming and how to position for it. Then just after the bell news came out that a drug being tested for treating COVID19 was showing good results. BOOM! 

Is this liftoff, or a launchpad explosion?

If they are smart they covered after the pop, then went short and then spread rumor that the Gilead drug isn‘t as good as it seems.

Archived