Here We Go Again, But Beware Slowing QE 4/14/20

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, GregFokker said:

ūüėĄ

Socially distant hugs this AM!

It only took a month without leaving my house to begin to feel a little weird. Another few weeks of this and we'll be capitalizing the "SS"s wherever they occur, and so on.  Where tf is BAREister, anyhoo? And why am I remembering him for the first time, today of all days?

I thought Rudy Havenstein is BAREister. But I think a other stoolie said months ago that he knows fer sure that this isn't the case. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does not remind me of 74. Never, ever have I seen this kind of volatility. The 74 crash was on extreme low volume, and very low volatility. The recovery started in December and was solid, but not extr

There was no market. By 82, it was frozen. Yes, desperate sellers would take back paper and do wraparounds where they could. 14-16% mortgage rates kept prices down. But nobody would sell. 

Japan’s experience shows what a mistake is the state shares purchases http://www.economo.co.uk/japans-experience-shows-what-a-mistake-is-the-state-shares-purchases/  

Most of them disappeared in the Great Schism of 2004. If they're not dead, they're probably posting on ZH, where they belong. 

The biggest disappointment was Machinehead, a brilliant guy. Also KWave.  They didn't like what I had to say. Most people, no matter how smart, can't handle the truth. 

And that's the way it is.  

The guys I miss most are Beardrech and LeeWhee, the great David Mack. May he rest in peace. That could have been me. I don't know why I was so lucky to live, given the condition of my heart. 

Life has a lot of randomness.  

3 minutes ago, fxfox said:

I thought Rudy Havenstein is BAREister. But I think a other stoolie said months ago that he knows fer sure that this isn't the case. 

Absolutely not. Not even close. He's another guy who blocked me.  

Aucune idée.  Peut-être que M. Trump a rétabli la confiance avec sa tirade de baboune hier soir?

I'm more persuaded by the pullback in QE though.  Or the leveling of cases in Noo Yawk?

the FANG and some other cult stocks hold this whole thing up.

Doc,

doesn't this remind you of '74? Didn't the nifty fifty act like that in circa '73?