Here We Go Again, But Beware Slowing QE 4/14/20

20 minutes ago, GregFokker said:

😄

Socially distant hugs this AM!

It only took a month without leaving my house to begin to feel a little weird. Another few weeks of this and we'll be capitalizing the "SS"s wherever they occur, and so on.  Where tf is BAREister, anyhoo? And why am I remembering him for the first time, today of all days?

I thought Rudy Havenstein is BAREister. But I think a other stoolie said months ago that he knows fer sure that this isn't the case. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of them disappeared in the Great Schism of 2004. If they're not dead, they're probably posting on ZH, where they belong. 

The biggest disappointment was Machinehead, a brilliant guy. Also KWave.  They didn't like what I had to say. Most people, no matter how smart, can't handle the truth. 

And that's the way it is.  

The guys I miss most are Beardrech and LeeWhee, the great David Mack. May he rest in peace. That could have been me. I don't know why I was so lucky to live, given the condition of my heart. 

Life has a lot of randomness.  

3 minutes ago, fxfox said:

I thought Rudy Havenstein is BAREister. But I think a other stoolie said months ago that he knows fer sure that this isn't the case. 

Absolutely not. Not even close. He's another guy who blocked me.  

Archived