Sell Easter, Buy the Fourth?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I'm thinking the way things are going that civilization will collapse before the US stock market does.

I tend to agree 😂

What is fer sure: Till the election, we gonna get a constant bombardement of spinning „everything is fine, good, positive, excellent, we are great, strong, superb, rocket ship, space shuttle, saturn V, lunatics wanna destroy us, USA, USA, USA! Fake news media, assult of the american people by CNN, WaPo, NYT“´from Trump and his entourage. We will hear that every day. A constant 24 hours brainwashing orchestered by Fox News and CNBC.

The money of those who got sacked plays no big role for the performance of stocks. As long as the upper class buys they could keep that ship sailing. Of course the real economy will be a catastrophe. The thing is: Will the FED really go on the sidelnes, not just for a few days, but for months? Will they sustain the pressure from the WH? My guess is NO. So what would bring the indeces down? A TOTAL implosion of the economy. When money gets destroyed quicker than the FED can print. IF that will happen, is not for sure. 

From a technical point of view: We definitely should not exceed that 50% fibo by far or this hole thing will morph into a whole new ballgame. 

4 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

unrest is amongst us. Brits take to torching cell towers. front page news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/10/technology/coronavirus-5g-uk.html

Anarchy appears. To be frank this is my biggest fear.  Over any longer term you might want to consider. It's all been well and good to critique the system but life has been pretty good for us. 

34 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

unrest is amongst us. Brits take to torching cell towers. front page news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/10/technology/coronavirus-5g-uk.html

Same in The Netherlands:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN21T09P?__twitter_impression=true

But I would be a bit carefull to read too much into it. Protests against 5G started long before Corona in Europe. That is not social unrest of ordinary people who never protested against anything in their whole life. That is basically protest from the radical left and radical Greens. They protest more or less against everything. Since decades.

For me, real social unrest means, that ordinary people go protesting on the streets. People who never protested against anything in their whole life, Once THAT happens things will really get complicated.

Anybody ever get that ALL or NOTHING feeling........

and it looks like you are in the same place, but the numbers say something else.........

NVAX, one of the "new" C-19 stories, since everything else they have done has failed

(given a certain time frame)............

>: The joy of reverse splits and time........

NVAX.JPG.a36f09d2e7318515c6c24cc37e48fec6.JPG

Archived