Sell Easter, Buy the Fourth?

A lot Americans shit their pants when the fraudexes drops 5%.

Especially employees of the Govt, MIC, Media, and "Professionals"

These are the people you see in interviews/news/ etc......

on the other hand,

45% of the people do not own stocks directly or indirectly.

You will not see/hear from these people on CNBC or other Financial Rags because they

are either at one of their jobs, or they just do not count(homeless/worthless).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Americans are ADDICTED to stocks, That is the answer to everything what is going on right now. Add to that the 401k‘s. The FED ist just the drug dealer.

Like Jorma said a while ago, there is simply no one who wants lower stock prices for years or a two decade long sideways market. 

Funny - I totally disagree.

What Americans are addicted to is leverage. 

Equity is a leveraged asset - levered to both grotesque fiscal deficits & corporate debt.

Balance the federal budget and suspend the deductibility of corporate interest payments, and equity would find little love.

24 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Yes, the social cleavage in the US is just a shame for a civilised country of the Western World. Not only „a“ country, but „the“ country, THE leader so to say.

Yup, Probably why Soccer/Football is not in vogue.

The US sucks(men), and thus it goes against the "exceptionalism" fake narrative.

>: I Wonder how Euro Leagues/EUFA, is gonna make it without a Bailout of their own.......

FFP will be probably be broken for the BIG FEW.

19 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Funny - I totally disagree.

What Americans are addicted to is leverage. 

Equity is a leveraged asset - levered to both grotesque fiscal deficits & corporate debt.

Balance the federal budget and suspend the deductibility of corporate interest payments, and equity would find little love.

That‘s pretty much what I meant. Weren‘t all those international tax avoiding schemes developed in the US? By the Big4? All the big consulting firms are from the US. They spread their rotten spirit all over the corporate world. 

12 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

Yup, Probably why Soccer/Football is not in vogue.

The US sucks(men), and thus it goes against the "exceptionalism" fake narrative.

Yes. Is it still the case that they sing the national anthem every morning in school and salute the flag? I did never get why they do that. I guess that‘s how supremacy is Implemented even into little pupils.

10 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Yes. Is it still the case that they sing the national anthem every morning in school and salute the flag? I did never get why they do that. I guess that‘s how supremacy is Implemented even into little pupils.

I do not know currently about schools.....

In the 70's, we said the Pledge of allegiance first class-Opening Bell in the morning.

That stopped in the 80's.

All sporting events sing the NA before the game, and Baseball does the 7th Inning Stretch

of God Bless America/Take Me out to the Ball Game, or in TX. we used to do the Cotton-Eyed Joe......😀

1 hour ago, Jorma said:

As the great Mike Royko said. When he was a school boy he couldn't figure out why we wanted an invisible country.

yeah 🙂, and good luck with indivisible, simple math without a "device" is impossible now a days

or even worse, not PC(doing the math will get you fired or worse)......

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Podcast – Lee Adler Tells Lindsay Williams to Prepare for Something Evil

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

Lindsay Williams interviewed Lee about the market meltup. Lee warns that the Fed’s money printing may work, but with horrendous unintented consequences. 

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

LEE'S FREE THINKING

by Lee Adler • April 10, 2020 • 0 Comments

Lindsay Williams interviewed Lee about the market meltup. Lee warns that the Fed’s money printing may work, but with horrendous unintented consequences. 

love the ending when both are looking at the gold price and can't figure out that both prices are current. The Spot market price is $40-50 lower than the lead month futures price. There are some big spreads and price discrepancies in the metals market currently.  

1 hour ago, potatohead said:

love the ending when both are looking at the gold price and can't figure out that both prices are current. The Spot market price is $40-50 lower than the lead month futures price. There are some big spreads and price discrepancies in the metals market currently.  

I thought that was pretty good too lol. I miss Radio Free Wall Street. You talk to Russ Doc? How's he doing?

1 hour ago, potatohead said:

Some, if not all, of those Gold ETC‘s will blow up. Pretty sure about that.

4 hours ago, DrStool said:

LEE'S FREE THINKING

by Lee Adler • April 10, 2020 • 0 Comments

Very good interview Doc! Thanks a lot!

Archived