Nothing is Proven, Nothing is a Given 4/8/20

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is that Trump and his cleptocratic entourage want new ATH‘s by October. If there would be a normal President FED would try to establish a range say 2000-2500 or even let it slip to mega support at 1500,  but the pressure from Trump is so gigantic I think he would even imprison or shoot Colonel Poopwell. And he has Goldman on his side. When you have Goldman and their network you have the power. 😔

11 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

the one minute miracle strikes again

Yap, today just the other way around. They even made an 5 point or so upside gap from one tick to the next following tick. Priceless!
Now they give bears hope again. Possible double top around 2750. Then, tomorrow, they gonna bomb them Into the black hole. They won‘t let it slip into Easter weekend. Never ever.  

Well they still have to digest all that paper. 

Around here is quite a lot of commercial, manufacturing and transportation work going on.  I have no metrics on this matter. Just saying.  As there has been all along. Our county numbers are still low, 44 cases 4 deaths. Population 173K.  Will that continue?  Got me.  Large cities are another matter.  Will infection rates flatline, perk along but flat?  Or start to rise as this restart of mass production being announced begins?  How high, or low is the price going to be and how many  people are willing to risk paying it. Could cases flare again?  Hasn't in China. Could still.   

I was saying for months that they are going to inflate this mofo.  So it turns out the virus was the way to get it done. One way or another they were going to find a way to print trillions.  I've said 20 or 40 by 2030. Looks like 6 this year easy. Not only that but the virus will keep the lower classes growing and fearful and willing to please. The proper social order enhanced even more.  Does anybody on this train have a soul?  I haven't seen any. They want to fly to Mars and live forever.

It might not work but they are giving it the old college try. 

Archived