The Verdict is In 4/7/20

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DrStool said:

What is the count Elliott? What is the count? 

I don't know but I Googled Bob Prector and it seems he's a cult leader now. I didn't look far enough to find out if he is still in the market prediction game.

1 hour ago, Jorma said:

I don't know but I Googled Bob Prector and it seems he's a cult leader now. I didn't look far enough to find out if he is still in the market prediction game.

Try Googling Robert Prechter

RUT red again...at this rate all the little companies will be going out of business or gobbled up by the big companies where there is value...the TBTF can then control their supply lines dirt cheap...banks will facilitate the raping of America again..with all the free money the FED is dishing out... JUST MUSING about one possible long/medium term possibility.

5 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

RUT red again...at this rate all the little companies will be going out of business or gobbled up by the big companies where there is value...the TBTF can then control their supply lines dirt cheap...banks will facilitate the raping of America again..with all the free money the FED is dishing out... JUST MUSING about one possible long/medium term possibility.

Will/Does the S&P 500 have 500 viable companies because of the FED?

Does/Will the Russell 2000 have 2000 viable companies because of the FED?

Does The S&P 250 sound about right?

All Green again, another Miracle into the close........

All that Free Money doing its master's bidding and buying......

Archived