Jump to content

Rebound! 4/6/20

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife's sister is an ER doctor in LA County. They spoke Friday. She and her staff are dangerously low on masks. Armstrong and his citizen-jerkoffs can get in line behind the Fox cult-of-persona

Verb tense.  Whenever they say, on the brink, on the verge, or about to, it means that it has already happened, and it's too late. 

credit boom

4 hours ago, Jimi said:

My wife's sister is an ER doctor in LA County. They spoke Friday. She and her staff are dangerously low on masks.

Armstrong and his citizen-jerkoffs can get in line behind the Fox cult-of-personality assholes who downplayed this through February & March for Dear Leader to kiss my ass.

Mr. Armstrong if this is a hoax than why did the CCP literally shown down a city of 16 million people and weld citizens into their apartment buildings? Is the CCP run by the "deep state." And every other country of Korea to Brazil is in on the scam? 

Perhaps dementia has set in because I can't understand how anyone could logically conclude we are not in a pandemic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I'm going to link to a mainstream article by a hopelessly conventional Economics writer because it points out how hopeless the small biz situation is.

https://slate.com/business/2020/04/cares-act-small-businesses-paycheck-protection-program-coronavirus.html

That's a very informative article - the nuts & bolts of all these policies are where the rubber meets the road.

Now, if only they had a policy of large grants for scribblers of mixed metaphors....

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

what went wrong? The rumor about another 1.5 TN stimulus package in May? Or why didn‘t we go down later in the day?

Nothing went wrong. The Fed's printing is outrunning the money destruction. 

I posed the thought 2 weeks ago that it could be a 4 year cycle low. Still don't know if it is. The next couple days and 2700 hold the key.

TA still works. Look at the indicators on the charts I've been posting here. In case you haven't noticed, they've been bullish. 

Of course I'm surprised. What's wrong is that we're all in denial. 

Hyperinflation is possible, and it could be very bullish for stocks, but we have to let the TA tell us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Nothing went wrong. The Fed's printing is outrunning the money destruction. 

I posed the thought 2 weeks ago that it could be a 4 year cycle low. Still don't know if it is. The next couple days and 2700 hold the key.

TA still works. Look at the indicators on the charts I've been posting here. In case you haven't noticed, they've been bullish. 

Of course I'm surprised. What's wrong is that we're all in denial. 

Hyperinflation is possible, and it could be very bullish for stocks, but we have to let the TA tell us. 

Docovic,

that doesn‘t sound too encouraging for the bear case! 😩

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Yellow interview - she slams share buy back and debt with poor underwriting (~15m). She doesn't see inflation coming (~30m).

Ok, then we gonna get inflation fer sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Janet Yellen interview - she slams share buy back and debt with poor underwriting (~15m). She doesn't see inflation coming (~30m).

 

Is it rumor that she said

"Will I say there will never, ever be another financial crisis? No, probably that would be going too far. But I do think we’re much safer and I hope that it will not be in our lifetimes and I don’t believe it will."

Zerohedge Article explains further.......sorta

Maybe we should talk European Football tomorrow...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Tell a friend

    Love Stool Pigeons Wire Message Board? Tell a friend!
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • ×
    • Create New...