Rebound! 4/6/20

2 minutes ago, DrStool said:

She said that quite a while ago. You can google. it. 

Looking back, Mish Shedlock had it on his site a couple of weeks ago.....(3/16)

That is where It (re)dawned on me.

He called it the worst prediction ever.......Given the track record of the FED, whatdayaexpect

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, she set in motion a policy, that if carried through, could have mitigated against total collapse and restored a semblance of rationality if followed through. . But Powell abandoned it in December 2018. And then the compounded the error by orders of magnitude.  

2 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Again, she set in motion a policy, that if carried through, could have mitigated against total collapse and restored a semblance of rationality if followed through. . But Powell abandoned it in December 2018. And then the compounded the error by orders of magnitude.  

Was it a career move(orders from above) for Powell or something else?

Japan's Abe unveils 'massive' coronavirus stimulus worth 20% of GDP

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-japan-stimulus/japans-abe-unveils-massive-coronavirus-stimulus-worth-20-of-gdp-idUSKBN21O0LC

on top of 240% debt to GDP! 

So CBs BC as a % gdp

Federal Reserve 27% 🇺🇸

-BoE 28% 🇬🇧

-ECB 44% 🇪🇺

-BoJ 105% 🇯🇵

Via #MorganStanley 

12 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

"Japan's Abe unveils 'massive' coronavirus stimulus worth 20% of GDP "

108 Trillion in currency by Japan.......really.........

All that is left is this type of continued fraud.....World-Wide....

No Questions Asked......Why Bother?

JFC.

5 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

Was it a career move(orders from above) for Powell or something else?

I would say it was because Trump pointed a gun on him. Add to that that Poopwell (btw, where is stoolie Colonel Poopwell? 😂 ) is a Private Equity guy. I don‘t think that Poopwell is an evil man in his core, but the melange of circumstances lead to this mess. It is all Trump‘s fault. Everything. From A to Z.

ES went from a high at 2675 to 2630, now 2645. guess it was just a test of the breakout area.

With all this stimulus packages world wide in unimaginable amounts, I ask myself:

How can this NOT be (hyper-)inflationary and therefore lead to much higher stock prices???

We gonna get a gigantic capital misallocation with all its bad effects for productivity and so on, but this will be seen in years or even decades. Right NOW those monster stimulus packages can only mean one thing for stocks: MEGA bullish. Or do I miss something?

My goodness, this is total and relentless world-wide coast to coast MELTUP!

It was laying on the table in mid-March. We always said the low comes when the CB's step-in. They did. Like never before. They bailed them all out. Every major player. Every bank. Every large fund. All the Blackrocks and Vanguards of this world. Every big corporate. We had all the data. We saw it in front of our eyes, black on white. It was there. We just had to pick it up.

Archived